feeling after getting a haircut appreciation. vol. jersey

i was trying to grow my hair out but the wind in jersey is nuts....there has to be a science about the feeling after getting a hair cut.

its a great feeling, right up there with putting on brand new socks and shoes and takin that piss that you've been holding for a while

getting your hair twisted and seeing the new extra long hangtime appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its a great feeling, right up there with putting on brand new socks and shoes and takin that piss that you've been holding for a while

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

This thread is almost as dumb as the taking a dump appreciation post.
Taking a dump is appreciated. It's like a Man Law.

Feling after a haircut is
pimp.gif
, as is the piss feeling. I remember onHalloween, I was in the city for the parade. I walked through the ENTIRE thing having to pee. I thought my bladder was sure to pop. It was about an hour AFTERthe parade before I used a bathroom, but it felt so good.

Oh man...get my haircut every other thursday. No feeling like it, nothing gets to me on those days, start growing the facial hair wednesday so it gets faded injust right, then grows to the length i want for Friday night. Then my barber whips out the razor, and that sounds/feeling is nothing short of spectacular.Seriously if I took everything in life as serious as my chops...I'd be a Fortune 500 CEO. I just PRAY i never go bald.

got the haircut a week ago, but when u got waves the feeling last at least 3 days longer cuz the waves keep the hair looking
pimp.gif

Best feelin in the world.. Just stand at the urinal like:

Yeeaahhhhhhhhh

Word. Love that feeling. Like showering then throwing on a fresh crisp white tee. That hits the spot. With the sun shining and all.

already

Back
Top Bottom