Feeling lower than low

Only advice I can give you is to cheer up it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of people out there you can make friends with. You just have to get out and meet new people. Watch the movie " I love you Man". It is a great example about how you can make new friends and while watching it you will laugh your behind off
smile.gif
which should help you cheer up and not feel low. Be confident and have high self esteem!

As far as the money situation, I'm not sure if you lost your job or not, but if so, that will only change if you go out and do something about it. If you didn't lose your job, you might have to cut back on a lot of things you use to buy, or you might have to budget your spending daily. Sacrifices are must nowadays. Use your family as your motivational tool and you "will" see changes.

tired.gif

Tell me why there's online chat rooms for depression full of people laughing and flirting.  Kids think it's cool to be depressed these days?

I'm not going to lie, I needed to here some of this advice. Knowledge, much love to you and appreciate you sharing...
Knowledge = SWAG

man feel good.people got it worst.   i have a wife that my family hates  so they dont speak to me. i have twins due in about a month.  my wife dont work - i cant even say shes a good wife. my wife dont have legal papers plus shes a witch . i dont even like talking to her cause all we do is fight but we around each other 24/7 and to add to that i have colitis. .  aint trying to have a pity party. people do got it worst then me too.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Lastly, there are two types of people in life.  Those who feel like their problems are the result of outside forces.  These people often refuse to accept responsibility for how their personal actions may have altered their situation or the worst.

And you have another type, a person who accept accountability to a fault.  They will blame things on themselves that have nothing to do with them.  However, this type of person is the one who will ask, How can I fix this problem?  Evaluate where you fit in and make the necessary adjustments.  
I REALLY needed to HEAR that!..... You have helped me more than you will ever know... Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom