Feeling the COOL KIDS?

I seen them on a commercial and I hit up youtube to see what was good with them. I seen the skinny cat rockin the infamous "Wolf" shirt!@%$ lol!anybody feeling these cats?

i like these dudes a lot. they have some dope jams on their myspace. they played out here in la recently with mia but i was out of town. i have yet to see themperform live. i hear it's a good show.

I like em'. Their music is not only different but Good. As soon as my sister saw the commercial she was like "Noo! They're gonna be mainstreamnow" I was like "Uh So?" She's like "Well I was up on them before they blew up."
smh.gif
BTW she first heard them on my myspace page
tongue.gif

Love the their *@%$...
Kid Sister Is coming out in the 613.
If I'm still those ways will be goin to check her.

Oh Shhh that was the Cool Kids? well whats good wit em I haven heard anything from em but keep seeing them mentioned on NT they da new tandem hypebeast rappersor are they worth checking? I only heard that commercial to judge em n I only heard it once somebody post somethin from em or lead me in the right direction

smokin.gif

cool kids got alot tight stuff out. sounds real different from everyone else, and they can actually rap unlike some of these new rap groups (i.e. The Pack).ya'll should check out their stuff...... just to name a few: Pump up the volume, Mikey Rocks, Black Mags, What It Iz, 88.........

I got their EP like last week, and I was surprised; it was pretty good.
Not to mention that they're repping Chicago, awesoome.

But I agree, some of the songs sound the same.

i like one song...cooler than you...other than that everything sounds the same.

I saw duke with the Wolf Shirt in that rhapsody commercial. I started cracking up. Their sound is cool. I'm diggin their music.

Back
Top Bottom