Fellas lets talk...do you believe one woman is enough?

Originally Posted by iBlink

If you like sleeping with different women, keep it 100 with yourself and don't commit to any one girl in particular. Let them know you aren't looking for something besides action.

One woman is enough, but I'm not at that point in my life yet.
Yep, be totally honest! That's the biggest key..

Honestly, I'll admit that I don't have the patience to deal with more than one woman. I'm a one at a time type of fella.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I don't think there's 1 woman that can keep me 100% happy...

Managomy is WAAAAAAY overrated...

I love ({}) way too much to lay with the SAME one for the rest of my life...
... From A Young G's Perspective ...

yup, but I AM hopeful for the future.  There's gotta be somebody out there
laugh.gif

But why do people need a companion to be happy??...

Happiness is ALL in the mind, and once you join a union you are now obligated to make that person as happy as possible...

All my friends that are married are MISERABLE...

People just cave in to soceity thinking they should be married...

to play devil's advocate, how many people are old, lonely, AND miserable?  Trying to smush every vaj in sight is cool, but once you get older and decide you wanna do more in life, it'd be nice to have a female who enjoy's the same things as you.  My folks been married for almost 30 years now and they seem pretty damn happy to me
happy.gif
  But there really is no black and white answer to this

There's miserable people of EVERY age, marital status, size, race or ANYthing else that can be used to describe a person...

And they got married 30 years ago... That's a generation ago...

Unless its for financial purposes, getting married is a TOTAL waste of time...

If 2 people are gonna be togeather, they goin be togeather, they don't need some wedding service, a bunch of witnesses to validate their love, it should be between those 2 and GOD...

The idea is just imbedded in our brains from birth that we are to find some woman and ride off into the sunset with her, have 3 kids, a house and a garage and then you die...

If someone thinks ONE woman can make them happy, then more power to them, that's just not my thing...

If 2 people are gonna be together, they goin be together, they don't need some wedding service, a bunch of witnesses to validate their love, it should be between those 2 and GOD...

*nods*

laugh.gif

Happiness is ALL in the mind, and once you join a union you are now obligated to make that person as happy as possible...

to play devil's advocate, how many people are old, lonely, AND miserable?  Trying to smush every vaj in sight is cool, but once you get older and decide you wanna do more in life, it'd be nice to have a female who enjoy's the same things as you.  My folks been married for almost 30 years now and they seem pretty damn happy to me
happy.gif

There's miserable people of EVERY age, marital status, size, race or ANYthing else that can be used to describe a person...

If 2 people are gonna be togeather, they goin be togeather, they don't need some wedding service, a bunch of witnesses to validate their love, it should be between those 2 and GOD...

The idea is just imbedded in our brains from birth that we are to find some woman and ride off into the sunset with her, have 3 kids, a house and a garage and then you die...

If someone thinks ONE woman can make them happy, then more power to them, that's just not my thing...

It might not be for you, but I wouldn't say marriage is a total waste of time.  And people should only marry for financial purposes?
laugh.gif
  If anything, it's this whole "I'm a pimp for life" stuff that's getting embedded in young people's brains

laugh.gif

happy.gif

It might not be for you, but I wouldn't say marriage is a total waste of time.  And people should only marry for financial purposes?
laugh.gif
  If anything, it's this whole "I'm a pimp for life" stuff that's getting embedded in young people's brains

Well of course you can get married and cheat on your wife like men have done since the beggining of time...

But why waste your time and hers??...

When you can just be honest and let them know you LOVE and APPRECIATE women of all kinds...

Originally Posted by imperialh8

At the end of your life you'd be glad you went with love.

Realest words spoke in here...I work at a restaurant where mainly old couples dine and I get real sad sometimes seeing how much love the older (late 70s-80s) type couples have for each other, knowing that our generation more than likely won't be like that

Like Technique said - you never know what you've got til its gone

I've always thought of myself as someone settling down sooner or later (ideally committed to one chick).

But as I grow older, that looks to be far from the truth. It also becomes increasingly difficult considering I don't feel (let alone experience or see) any chick like that really exists for me on that level.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

vagina and love are two different things.

i'ma stick with love� vagina

"Why did my penis cross the road?...to get to the other vagina (what) vagina (what)".

There's nothing like having a beautiful girlfriend that you have a deep connection with.
That will cook for you, clean, take care you when your sick, fulfill all your sexual needs.
Basically do anything for you. And to love to do it.

Not saying that your lifestyles wrong or anything. It's just not for me. My girl has the best p
So I have no need for another female.

That whole "chasing girls" thing is in the wind for me.

I'm happy complacent with being in a relationship. I've only ever messed around when I wasn't in a relationship a couple of times, and it wasn't really fulfilling to me.

-Shrug.-

Look you're a man, you wanna screw anything that moves and that perfectly fine. As a young man its perfectly normal to "play the field" but after a while.........................its gets played out not to mention, women are people too?!?!? I mean like you said OP you hate seeing a girl hurt after she realizes you done with her, so dont give karma a reason to mess with you.

You live in a world where disease is rampant and pregnancy can happen in a blink of an eye, hopefully you find someone that makes you wanna just chill and ride this life thing out, but you dont wanna be the old dude in the club.

Good women are so hard to find now days that if I do come across one that I would even considering spending the rest of my life with you better believe ima do what i can to keep her. so to answer OPs question, yes if the girl is worth it.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Look you're a man, you wanna screw anything that moves and that perfectly fine. As a young man its perfectly normal to "play the field" but after a while.........................its gets played out not to mention, women are people too?!?!? I mean like you said OP you hate seeing a girl hurt after she realizes you done with her, so dont give karma a reason to mess with you.

You live in a world where disease is rampant and pregnancy can happen in a blink of an eye, hopefully you find someone that makes you wanna just chill and ride this life thing out, but you dont wanna be the old dude in the club.
Women are people too....who said they weren't?

We have the luxury of condoms and penicillin.....we're not saying have condomless orgies every other night. But there's nothing wrong with safe, casual, meaningless sex every now and then. Human beings have that luxury, we have sex for recreation as well as procreation.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Today I over heard a chick told another chick that "I'M GOING TO TRAP HIM".

What the........
Where exactly did you see my girlfriend?

yall can think how you want
if you find a girl who fits all the criteria 2 months later you gonna wanna trade up cuz ur criteria will change. Personally im lookin for a best friend as a girl friend. You can have sex with %*%* but you make love to your bottom beezy. thats why shes the bottom beezy. cuz %*%* wanna be on top, but bottom beezys just wanna be down. YA DIG?

See I put like this.... Steak when properly cooked is a delicous entree... You can eat steak 7 days a week , after a while that steak tastes a little ehhh, same recipe same cook same everything.... Give it to another man and he'll devour it within minutes... Now that piece of baked chicken is looking mighty today... You don't get it that often so it means a little more to you. Not that the steak is bad, it's just variety is needed to keep feelings fresh....

Those who disagree have NO idea

Back
Top Bottom