Fellas lets talk...do you believe one woman is enough?

You can only live your life.  If monogamy isn't for you, then that's not the lifestyle for you. Nothing wrong with that.   But be true to yourself. Don't lead on others.  Don't lie about not wanting to be monogamous.  If you equate interpersonal relationships to something as simple as a meal, then monogamy might not be for you
laugh.gif

I love who I'm with now (3 years)...she keeps me on track..does her job...and shes pretty much all I could ever ask for....

But I feel you OP...don't settle if your not ready bottom line..Do what YOU feel is correct..

Originally Posted by Nawth21

If you equate interpersonal relationships to something as simple as a meal, then monogamy might not be for you
laugh.gif
I need women for my meals, just as much as I need women for sex.
Seems pretty equal to me.

You can only live your life.  If monogamy isn't for you, then that's not the lifestyle for you. Nothing wrong with that.   But be true to yourself. Don't lead on others.  Don't lie about not wanting to be monogamous.  If you equate interpersonal relationships to something as simple as a meal, then monogamy might not be for you
laugh.gif

^^^^
laugh.gif

Word to the Cosby Show "Thigh or Breast" episode.

Originally Posted by Diego

If you equate interpersonal relationships to something as simple as a meal, then monogamy might not be for you
laugh.gif
I need women for my exchange meals, just as much as I need women for sex.
Seems pretty equal to me.

fixed.

Between work and school dont have time for much more than one woman ... Do you really ... want to have to ask .. 2 chicks how their day went?  I'm not fit for that ...

I like one girl now who I am dating but I will be seeing another one soon just for back up purposes.

This is a sticky subject for me I gotta good girl who would do anything for me...but I just need that one on the side...smh

Back
Top Bottom