Fellas lets talk...do you believe one woman is enough?

truthgetsbusy

Banned
First off this question is for dudes that get alot/have got alot/ or still getting alot of women.  No youngsters, virgins, or simps allowed.  No offense but its alot easier to be faithful if no other women want you
laugh.gif

I always thought if I found a chick that met all my standards I would settle down, but I don't know if I can do that.  They say ain't nothing better than (()) but new (()) and I hope thats not true.  I swear I feel like Lloyd Banks and be having the hunger for more sometimes.  Maybe its gonna take for the tables to turn and some chick to make me feel like nothing to change.  I hope not tho.  Seeing the hurt in a girl's eyes after she finds out you cheated is the worst.  My poppa was a playa and I think some off it rubbed off. I don't wanna be 40 with kids from different mothers and a young girlfriend. 

Anybody relate or actually changed?

If you like sleeping with different women, keep it 100 with yourself and don't commit to any one girl in particular. Let them know you aren't looking for something besides action.

One woman is enough, but I'm not at that point in my life yet.

Different people are wired in different ways. Some people just don't have it in them to stick with one person all the time. I'm fine with it, but I have friends where they really and truly, in their best efforts, just cannot stay faithful to one woman.

One of my boys had a couple different times where he had a girl at his place and as he's telling me the stories of what they did, he seriously says to me "I let her go down, and I did some stuff to her, but I told her I didn't want to actually smash because I would have felt guilty since my girl is about to have my baby..."

You'll either always be that way, or you'll be that way until you fall hard for a girl and she cheats on you.

A playa is going to play...

Hopefully, Ill stop when I get married or have a baby.

Nothing ever comes out good at the end. Somebody are both will get hurt.

I don't think there's 1 woman that can keep me 100% happy...

Managomy is WAAAAAAY overrated...

I love ({}) way too much to lay with the SAME one for the rest of my life...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

... From A Young G's Perspective ...

yup, but I AM hopeful for the future.  There's gotta be somebody out there
laugh.gif

if shes really a good woman then yeah. temptation is always gonna be there but if you already have a girl who you connect with well then why @#$% things up by cheating? good women dont come around that often. plus the guilt would mess with me too, id be thinking "if i cheated and got away with it , who knows what shes upto...". 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

But why do people need a companion to be happy??...

Happiness is ALL in the mind, and once you join a union you are now obligated to make that person as happy as possible...

All my friends that are married are MISERABLE...

People just cave in to soceity thinking they should be married...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

But why do people need a companion to be happy??...

Happiness is ALL in the mind, and once you join a union you are now obligated to make that person as happy as possible...

All my friends that are married are MISERABLE...

People just cave in to soceity thinking they should be married...

to play devil's advocate, how many people are old, lonely, AND miserable?  Trying to smush every vaj in sight is cool, but once you get older and decide you wanna do more in life, it'd be nice to have a female who enjoy's the same things as you.  My folks been married for almost 30 years now and they seem pretty damn happy to me
happy.gif
  But there really is no black and white answer to this

See i don't love ({}) i just like to have it from time to time....At the end of the day pink is pink.

Also you shouldn't be with someone because they make you happy, you should be with someone cause they make you happier than you've ever been.

i might be biased cause i am married
laugh.gif

man wasn't designed for one (())...
men do will love one woman and want to settle down, but they will always want another (())...
BUT getting (()) from any chick is nothing compared to getting (()) from the one you love...

But seriously, "to each, his own"

If you want to settle down, have a family, be/fall in love... yada yada; then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If you don't need a permanent mate to make you happy, you like being "single"(still getting ({}) nonetheless) and that makes you happy and thats what you want to do with your life, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom