Fellas over 21, do you still wear your earrings?

I have been rocking mine for a few years now. I have no plans of taking them out
at all. Im 23 btw

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Yeah I don't really feel the big ones.
I be working with these dudes who are 40+ still rocking big nuggets. NOT a good look.
When I get that old if I still rock em at that...matter fact I don't think I'll rock em when I'm that old
thats them og #%+!%# tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Once I got a "real" job, I stopped wearing them. I figured if my grown folks job doesn't allow them, I may as well be grown all the time.

Besides, the hassle of taking them in and out is too much. With my luck I'd forget on a Monday and get written up.

Nah and Im not even over 21 but I dont even think id look right with earings.. IMO its acceptable depending on the dude and how they look with them, nh and howthey carry themselves. Professionally its a no.....

I remember back in the late 90s in elementary dudes started doing this. Talking about they getting their ears pierced
laugh.gif
I always found that to be a female thing and never bothered jumping on thebandwagon. Seems so unnecessary, more cons than pros for the cheap ghetto ppl.

I'm 19 and just got them pierced. Gonna keep them for a while. I rock my starter studs, but once in awhile break out the 1 carat cz's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom