Fellas over 21, do you still wear your earrings?

Yep, my right ear got infected like a month ago. Im waiting for it to heal completely so I can put it back on. So I'm only rockin with the left right now.

I never had any. I wanted to in high school, but my mom said she would rip them off my ears and kick me out of the house if I go through. Needless to say Ididn't.
laugh.gif

ive been thinking about getting my ears pierced. im 21 btw. ill get something small like a half karat since i got small ears

Yea but I take them out for interviews/ professional settings. As I got older they got smaller though, I started out with some HUGE rocks (aka pieces of glass)now I just have some nice small joints.

im not sure of the size but they're small ,however aestetically pleasing my left ear doesn't want an earring though i've gotten it pierced twiceand both times it ended up infected

I've had earrings for like 10 years now... and I randomly grew out of em one day a few months ago...

I wanna get some new ones though

I think I stopped wearing them when I was 18 or 19, I think I kept losing them and got tired of buying new ones

Yeah I don't really feel the big ones.
I be working with these dudes who are 40+ still rocking big nuggets. NOT a good look.
When I get that old if I still rock em at that...matter fact I don't think I'll rock em when I'm that old

Back
Top Bottom