Fellas, share your story of getting played (Happens to the best of us)

Inspiration

Guess I'll start...

High School, early 2000's....still a naive view of the world.

New to the high school so I have that new dude swag for a couple months. Settle on this one shorty. Body; crazy. Face; Aight. Conversation; Decent. I was good.

We weren't a couple but I had time and feelings invested. Thought she could be the one, just had to get a car. You know, high school politics and %@+%.

I had heard rumors of her messing with an older cat but I paid it no mind. The D cups helped sway my attention.

One day she convinces me to walk to her crib to chill. It's about a 35 minute walk, gotta cross over a bridge and everything. Stopped to grab some flowers. I think I might have even made a slow cd for us to listen to on my cd player, sharing headphones and %@+%.

I get there, we head to the playground, chilling on the swings, just talking about life. I'm ready to build with my future earth. This is about to be a very spiritual, romantic evening.

Nah.

Not even 15 minutes in, a car rolls up and her expression just drops and she's like "I gotta go" and gets up and walks away. Some cat gets out of the car, motions for her to come on. She approaches, they kiss, get in the car and ride out.

I sat on those swings for like 3 hours asking how could the world be so cold (word to Ginuwine).

I don't think I ever recovered.

Inspiration

Guess I'll start...

High School, early 2000's....still a naive view of the world.

New to the high school so I have that new dude swag for a couple months. Settle on this one shorty. Body; crazy. Face; Aight. Conversation; Decent. I was good.

We weren't a couple but I had time and feelings invested. Thought she could be the one, just had to get a car. You know, high school politics and %@+%.

I had heard rumors of her messing with an older cat but I paid it no mind. The D cups helped sway my attention.

One day she convinces me to walk to her crib to chill. It's about a 35 minute walk, gotta cross over a bridge and everything. Stopped to grab some flowers. I think I might have even made a slow cd for us to listen to on my cd player, sharing headphones and %@+%.

I get there, we head to the playground, chilling on the swings, just talking about life. I'm ready to build with my future earth. This is about to be a very spiritual, romantic evening.

Nah.

Not even 15 minutes in, a car rolls up and her expression just drops and she's like "I gotta go" and gets up and walks away. Some cat gets out of the car, motions for her to come on. She approaches, they kiss, get in the car and ride out.

I sat on those swings for like 3 hours asking how could the world be so cold (word to Ginuwine).

last %%@%% i messed with cheated on me (on the night before, or after(?) we broken up)

and ended up getting pregnant by dude at the same time.

but....the baby isnt mine as i know of soooooo, #%+%, i guess i won. nvm

last %%@%% i messed with cheated on me (on the night before, or after(?) we broken up)

and ended up getting pregnant by dude at the same time.

but....the baby isnt mine as i know of soooooo, #%+%, i guess i won. nvm

Simped like no tomorrow in the beginning of a relationship

Ended up getting cheated on, in the beginning of the relationship with her ex

I appreciate that she told me the truth later on in the relationship, but I completely stopped caring after.

Now it bugs me at random times when I recall why is it that I stopped caring.
tired.gif

Simped like no tomorrow in the beginning of a relationship

Ended up getting cheated on, in the beginning of the relationship with her ex

I appreciate that she told me the truth later on in the relationship, but I completely stopped caring after.

Now it bugs me at random times when I recall why is it that I stopped caring.
tired.gif

broad got mad cause i never bought her anything and all i wanted to do was come thru and beat....played the Columbo part and found her exchanging emails with some dude...no worries tho, cause after i deaded it and she was supposedly with that other dude, i was still goin to the crib to dig it out...broads man
30t6p3b.gif

broad got mad cause i never bought her anything and all i wanted to do was come thru and beat....played the Columbo part and found her exchanging emails with some dude...no worries tho, cause after i deaded it and she was supposedly with that other dude, i was still goin to the crib to dig it out...broads man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well this isn't really getting played but its the closest I got.

Been with my fair share of women and only truly cared about a couple (like most my age on here) anyway the moist recent was a good friend who I always had feelings for just never made a move. Couple years past we are still close and I decide to make a move and it works we date for a while only problem is she goes to school like two or three hours away and worth work and school its hard to see see other. Well an ex comes back into play who actually lives in the same city and she was with him a long time like three+ years till she broke it off. When you're with someone for that long its hard to not have any feelings remaining and yeah long story short she was still in love with dude and they moved to PA together.
frown.gif

Excuse any errors I'm using swype and it likes to change my words

Well this isn't really getting played but its the closest I got.

Been with my fair share of women and only truly cared about a couple (like most my age on here) anyway the moist recent was a good friend who I always had feelings for just never made a move. Couple years past we are still close and I decide to make a move and it works we date for a while only problem is she goes to school like two or three hours away and worth work and school its hard to see see other. Well an ex comes back into play who actually lives in the same city and she was with him a long time like three+ years till she broke it off. When you're with someone for that long its hard to not have any feelings remaining and yeah long story short she was still in love with dude and they moved to PA together.
frown.gif

Excuse any errors I'm using swype and it likes to change my words

To be serious for a moment...I never got played...I just over valued the relationship and the person did to me what I seen coming but ignored because of my feelings for them. Can't put anything past nobody.

To be serious for a moment...I never got played...I just over valued the relationship and the person did to me what I seen coming but ignored because of my feelings for them. Can't put anything past nobody.

Got with a girl in a relationship for about 2 years... broke it off to date her sister.... just to have her sister break it off with me a couple of months later to date my brother/ best friend ive known since birth..... played or irony?

Back
Top Bottom