Fellow DMV NTers - Can you Help Me?

rockdeep

Banned
I have tried the Gen Pop. & Nike Forums.. but to no avail. So I figured I would try the Area I originally GOT these shoes.

Does ANYONE remember the Nike Air Max Sunders? They were an ACG Cross Trainer.

The pics I have are NOT the shoe, I speak of, they were remade and not well after the original Hi Cut versions were released back in 1996 or so.

These are what they sold last: Pure Poopalicious

96b8_1.JPG

These came out shortly after the Original versions came out. ekin to when LA Gear came out with the second generation Red LA Gear everyone had in 1990.
44e2_2.JPG

However THESE are what they closely resemble yet are NOT the shoe.
t_sertig_wht_red_taxi.jpg

They came out in ******* colors with Grey Trim.

If you have a picture of the shoe or live version, please PM me or hit me back....

Thanks In Advance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Man this is hopeless.. not even my old heads can come thru on this.

I guess it shall remain a pipedream......

Esaie, you are my last path to success bruh!!! lol
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

air_sunder.gif

I found these listed as Sunder, but I don't think they are what you are looking for are they?

Check your PM's Rock... I sent you a link to something else listed as a Sunder. They don't look much like those pictures, but I thought it might help.

Thanks Stans.. these are the one's which released a year AFTER the ones I am lookin for but thanks Bruh...

Back
Top Bottom