Female Co-workers Letting it Hang Out for Spring ...

Sundresses and no draws underneath byke :smokin

OP I feel your pain, there's an older Persian lady at my job and I swear she half reindeer. TD Jakes meme every time.

Even the GILFS at my spot are putting in work. Just walked by this one lady, whos in her 60's and looks like she in her 30's, got her thong peeking out the top of her pants cause nothing's containing that cake while she's sittin. I was about to tell her but thought better :lol:

My wifes taking a beatin later :smokin
Never ever tell a woman the goods are showing, unless you tight like that

This advice should not be ignored :lol:

I aint even got a single eye candy at work 
mean.gif

There's 3 fine Mexican women that I work with, one of them which has a jiggly donk. Very sure if this was '12-mid '14 I would have smashed two of the three.

Moved into our combined our buildings a few months ago and it's some baddies walkin' around all de timezz. And the new hire classes be strollin' in lookin' like a free before 10 club line MMMPH

OP a fool :lol:

Feel u though..

85/15 female to male at my gig. I always tell myself not to dip my pen in company ink but boyyyyyyyy..
got this shorty i bsn with that look straight up like kmichelle with a donk too. She better b cool :lol:

Want there a thread like this a few years ago, but people posted pics? Golden. No eye candy here. This 50+ year old chick just got here today with a short revealing those powdered milk containers

View media item 2402436

OP a fool
laugh.gif

Feel u though..

85/15 female to male at my gig. I always tell myself not to dip my pen in company ink but boyyyyyyyy..
got this shorty i bsn with that look straight up like kmichelle with a donk too. She better b cool
laugh.gif
Have this petite natural haired bubble booty Misty Knight lookin sista that comes down to my area once in a blue moon to bs with my co-workers. She belongs in the slim-thick thread. You ever see those petite women who are like 110 lbs but 50 of it is in their booty? Always wearing these little skirts and dresses u try not look to long.

You gotta counterattack and show up with the pipe print on deck. Let them know what's up.

Want there a thread like this a few years ago, but people posted pics? Golden. No eye candy here. This 50+ year old chick just got here today with a short revealing those powdered milk containers

View media item 2402436

Dat mass at work was the name of it. The creep vibe was so strong that I couldn't even look through it.

Last edited:
Have this petite natural haired bubble booty Misty Knight lookin sista that comes down to my area once in a blue moon to bs with my co-workers. She belongs in the slim-thick thread. You ever see those petite women who are like 110 lbs but 50 of it is in their booty? Always wearing these little skirts and dresses u try not look to long.
They know we staring. They funny too. Trying to act out in front of their girls. Was in a briefing/meeting and this PR gal was tapping my chair from behind with her foot giggling with a couple female colleagues. Reached back and grabbed her by the ankle. Told her "u like your ankles being held huh?"
I need to get back to field work. This cubicle life gon get me in trouble

It's like everyone's spraying perfume and Victoria's secret lotion all together cause thats all i smell right now.

What a day. Looking forward to spring fa sho :smokin

Keep this thread alive :lol:

Back
Top Bottom