Female Problem vol How to Wash a Down Comforter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have my Duvet cover on and now have a stain. If it is a "down" one from Ikea can i put it in the wash or do i need to dry clean? thanks

bust out your wallet and buy your girl some pads/tampons next time...
smh.gif

also be smart next time throw your $500 down comforter to the side..and use cheap sheets.

You can either...

a) Wash it in the washing machine.

or

b) Put the duvet on and pretend like the stain never happened.

I think maybe he meant the concept of washing a down comforter is a "female problem" and it has absolutely nothing to do with feminine stains, butmaybe I'm wrong.

i think he busted on his own sheets and was just using female problems in the title to make it seem like it wasnt his fault and he is smashing.

Make sure if you use your dryer you throw in a tennis ball to fluff up the comforter. Something I picked up.

^ anthony, im gonna need some tennis balls from u wen i wash my comforter

I think maybe he meant the concept of washing a down comforter is a "female problem" and it has absolutely nothing to do with feminine stains, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thats how i read it too.

But i admit, its much funnier to look at it the other way.

I would take it to cleaners no matter the case. I washed my comforter at home and it bled in certain areas. I need to take mine in while u talking

Nice stuff hits the floor when its get down time...tennis ball in the dryer and you should be good. Just hope no one comes in with a black light cause thatstain aint going no where..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

... while she was on her period? That is most disgusting b.
word.. that's disgusting.. you need to get a shorty on side for when the "main" girl is going through*#+# like that

I think what this guy means is that he made a stain in his comforter and that in his opinion cleaning is a females job. Thus he has a female problem.

I would take it to the dry cleaners, but that tennis ball trick is something I want some proof on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom