Female Sneakerheads: Do they attract you?

bulky ball shoes dont look good on women. whenever i see a girl wearing jordans i assume shes a hood rat or a night rider.

I see a lot of chicks(usually underage) rocking Jordans where I'm at but that doesn't excite me

Every now & then I'll see a chick rocking some 90s or 95s but and I'll take a double take

but yeah I won't wouldn't want my girl rocking sneakers everyday unless she's going to the gym

Surprised she wasn't mentioned yet 
roll.gif
roll.gif

3gca0.jpg

Can't believe NT missed a chance to post.
I just want a girly girly that own a rack of Jordan but don't sport em cause she love her pumps.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I like girls who have jordans here and there...but not female shoeheads...that +!+* is tacky imo

this
a chick that prefer flipflop sandals flats but wears J's and SB's here and there are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ehh I don't mind, unless she fronts like she has more knowledge than me, or brags about sneakers for that matter lol, that @#$! gets annoying with anyone.

i can dig a chick with a jordan or two but if she has more than me ( which isn't even a lot ) then its a no no for me.

I like my girls to be "girly girls."

But hey if they have a few pairs of dope sneakers then ok. But I like them in heels and flats for the most part. Or some casual shoes and loafers.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I like my girls to be "girly girls."

But hey if they have a few pairs of dope sneakers then ok. But I like them in heels and flats for the most part. Or some casual shoes and loafers.

^^ sums it up. 
Every woman should have about 2 pairs of sneakers for the casual days.  But on the regular it's heels, flats, loafers. 

hell no. only rats and immature/young girls are sneakerheads. Especially girls wearing Jordans    
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 Sneakerheads in general are damn annoying anyways (and yea I used to be an annoying one too)

My girl can wear whatever she wants. Sneaks or pumps. I would never tell anyone what to wear.
+

But girl's in Vans Authentics >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't wear em anymore. Getting into the corporate/construction world, I'm either wear some dressy shoes (heels or flats (not those cheap looking ones either)) or steel caps when I'm on site.

I have one pair of Nike womens non descript lace-ups that do the trick when I want to run errands or for going to class in but that's it.

However I couldn't say for sure that I'd pass up Black Cement or Fire Red III's, even if they are going away into my closet *shrugs*

I love when my wife rock sneakers. She has a decent collection, probably 20 or more pairs(not even close to the number I have). She has nice collection of Bebe pumps, heels, flats, and boots too. No gladiator sandals or shoes at all. I'll disown her if she ever put a pair of them things own.

Back
Top Bottom