Female Sneakerheads: Do they attract you?

If I was a teenager in this current era, then MAYBE I'd be interested in females who were into sneakers...well, nevermind. I don't find it attractive at all.

-Jermaine

No. Women in sneakers doesn't do anything for me. I'll take the lady in 3-inch heels over the girl in chunky kicks any day. I can appreciate a woman who is passionate about something, but most women I know that rock Jordans/sneakers just do it for attention and usually have no clue. Same thing goes for women that act like they love playing video games then go 2-28 in CoD or Halo...

I'm glad my gf has absolutely no interest in my shoe hobby. We actually do have matching Kobe Vs so I'm not really one to talk as I was the one who bought them for her since we kick-box together...

No. Women in sneakers doesn't do anything for me. I'll take the lady in 3-inch heels over the girl in chunky kicks any day. I can appreciate a woman who is passionate about something, but most women I know that rock Jordans/sneakers just do it for attention and usually have no clue. Same thing goes for women that act like they love playing video games then go 2-28 in CoD or Halo...

I'm glad my gf has absolutely no interest in my shoe hobby. We actually do have matching Kobe Vs so I'm not really one to talk as I was the one who bought them for her since we kick-box together...

To an extent they do attract me, but not to have a serious relationship with.

I'll take a girl in heels all day.

To an extent they do attract me, but not to have a serious relationship with.

I'll take a girl in heels all day.

if they're cute, then yes
pimp.gif

I guarantee if all she rock is sneakers 24/7/365, then I bet her toe game ain't on point. And that is a no-no for any female.

I guarantee if all she rock is sneakers 24/7/365, then I bet her toe game ain't on point. And that is a no-no for any female.

Back
Top Bottom