Female Sneakerheads: Do they attract you?

I have a interesting discussion. In another thread dudes was speaking on how unattractive female sneakerheads are. they prefer them to where heels n flats. i wanted to know more peoples opinions on this. i personally find it attractive. what about it do u or dont u like. what do yall think of the kicks and chicks website. 

I have a interesting discussion. In another thread dudes was speaking on how unattractive female sneakerheads are. they prefer them to where heels n flats. i wanted to know more peoples opinions on this. i personally find it attractive. what about it do u or dont u like. what do yall think of the kicks and chicks website. 

I don't find them too attractive and if they end up having more pairs then me then theres going too be a problem
roll.gif

I don't find them too attractive and if they end up having more pairs then me then theres going too be a problem
roll.gif

Chicks who has a good understanding of their shoe history is dope, especially when they can come correct with a nice pair of kicks on. Saw a chick rocking Bulls XIIIs today.....best believe I got her number. 
laugh.gif

Chicks who has a good understanding of their shoe history is dope, especially when they can come correct with a nice pair of kicks on. Saw a chick rocking Bulls XIIIs today.....best believe I got her number. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

roll.gif

^Jealously on the last part of this reply....? 

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

roll.gif

^Jealously on the last part of this reply....? 

If a chick can match me w/ my kicks or even has more heat than I do, then makes me wanna go hunting for heat. I love the competition

If a chick can match me w/ my kicks or even has more heat than I do, then makes me wanna go hunting for heat. I love the competition

No, but for different reasons. The few females I know that are heavy into sneakers are either some of the dumbest people I've met or their butch.

That being said, I'd love to meet someone that was attractive and into kicks that could, god forbid, hold a decent conversation. They're not in Philly wherever they are.

Flats look goofy as hell, btw. Heels are sexy of course, or clogs for that matter. But flats look flat out stupid, and anyone who wears them is a worse person for it.

No, but for different reasons. The few females I know that are heavy into sneakers are either some of the dumbest people I've met or their butch.

That being said, I'd love to meet someone that was attractive and into kicks that could, god forbid, hold a decent conversation. They're not in Philly wherever they are.

Flats look goofy as hell, btw. Heels are sexy of course, or clogs for that matter. But flats look flat out stupid, and anyone who wears them is a worse person for it.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think they're hot but idk if I would want to go out with them just because we'd probably end up in debt 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think they're hot but idk if I would want to go out with them just because we'd probably end up in debt 
laugh.gif

If I was a teenager in this current era, then MAYBE I'd be interested in females who were into sneakers...well, nevermind. I don't find it attractive at all.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom