Females forcing thier kids on you unappreciation

smh.gif
Now this was my first time messing with a chick thathas a little one. When she first told me she had a daughter she told me that she doesn't bring dudes around her. Which I respect and prefer becauseI'm not too kid friendly. The other night the babysitter had a emergency and had to burn out early so we had to cut our plans short. She tells me to comein the house for a second, so I'm like no biggie. I'm sitting in the living room watching Fantasy Factory when she comes in with her daughter in armsand is like "Come here and meet daddy number 2."
eek.gif
Now I don't condone C.Browning chicks but if I had a child and heard their mother saying something as such I would definitely being going upstate.

No pics b/c 1) I've been here long enought to understand how y'all operate 2) a couple NT'ers know this Jezebel

Originally Posted by hellaones

smh.gif
Now this was my first time messing with a chick that has a little one. When she first told me she had a daughter she told me that she doesn't bring dudes around her. Which I respect and prefer because I'm not too kid friendly. The other night the babysitter had a emergency and had to burn out early so we had to cut our plans short. She tells me to come in the house for a second, so I'm like no biggie. I'm sitting in the living room watching Fantasy Factory when she comes in with her daughter in arms and is like "Come here and meet daddy number 2."
eek.gif
Now I don't condone C.Browning chicks but if I had a child and heard their mother saying something as such I would definitely being going upstate.

No pics b/c 1) I've been here long enought to understand how y'all operate 2) a couple NT'ers know this Jezebel
roll.gif
Soon as i heard that i wouldve been..

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

smh.gif
Now this was my first time messing with a chick that has a little one. When she first told me she had a daughter she told me that she doesn't bring dudes around her. Which I respect and prefer because I'm not too kid friendly. The other night the babysitter had a emergency and had to burn out early so we had to cut our plans short. She tells me to come in the house for a second, so I'm like no biggie. I'm sitting in the living room watching Fantasy Factory when she comes in with her daughter in arms and is like "Come here and meet daddy number 2."
eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

co-sign to the fullest

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

smh.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

co-sign to the fullest

laugh.gif

I remember i was going to see a movie with this chick.She is like yeh i have a sitter,so i pick her up and say she has to bring him with.
mad.gif
He was wilin the #%$+ out in my backseat,smashed my Van Halen CD
mad.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwww damn. That's not a good look. Did she really say that verbatim? 'Cause if so, I woulda been out right then.

But I talk to a girl with a kid already, and it wasn't that much of a hassle...but she started askin' me to do stuff for her kid that's fatherlyand I...really don't appreciate it.....but never did she say anything along the lines of "Daddy Number Two."

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I remember i was going to see a movie with this chick.She is like yeh i have a sitter,so i pick her up and say she has to bring him with.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Smh, you couldn't even yell at lil dude.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

mad.gif
mad.gif

Smh, you couldn't even yell at lil dude.
Seriously and i bought the little dirtball popcorn,which he spilled
mad.gif
.Yeh i took a minor loss that night.
tired.gif

Had you smashed?
tired.gif
No but I got 3/4 of a bj word to Superbad

34ngol2.gif

What kind of weak %** shenanigans is you involved in...How you a man and you settle with 75% of the job done...

Def. cosign on you getting gamed...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom