Females forcing thier kids on you unappreciation

The girl I am with right now has a kid. I've been talking to this chick for more than a month and have yet to see the kid.
Good deal for me.

roll.gif
@ jezebel.

I've been talking to this chick Ive known for about 5 years now. I actually went to prom when she was like 3 months pregnant (I didnt find out till acouple months later). Now she has a 5 month old girl
tired.gif
. She hasn'tsaid anything along the lines of "Daddy #2" but more of "Uncle"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by hellaones

Had you smashed?
tired.gif
No but I got 3/4 of a bj word to Superbad

34ngol2.gif

What kind of weak %** shenanigans is you involved in...How you a man and you settle with 75% of the job done...

Def. cosign on you getting gamed...
tired.gif

Thats when she got the call from the sitter. I guess thats when I should of been on some Killa "F yo kid" huh?

This is what bothers me about dating a chick with kids. I want to avoid it at all costs but I realize that the older I get
the more likely it will be to happen.

Originally Posted by hellaones

she comes in with her daughter in arms and is like "Come here and meet daddy number 2."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
yea right id wouldve hit her with the

but the two times i messed with chicks wit kids it was either hit me after their bedtime or when you get the sitter. I dont have time to be gettin familiar witkids and %++#.....no thank you
indifferent.gif

What kind of weak %** shenanigans is you involved in...How you a man and you settle with 75% of the job done...

this whole damn statement got me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom