females playin mind games unappreciation...

So recently ive been seeing this girl who I thought had it all, looks/personality/etc. And out of NOWHERE I get a text saying, "Things are moving too fastand I can't be in a relationship right now. You're taking it too seriously. I just want to be friends". What's funny is that I've likedthis girl for over a year, and supposedly she did too...and I'm not the one that even made a move. Shes beentelling me how she felt for me for a long time, and then in the end I gave in. We were just talking and she's the one that hit me with the "let'smake the relationship official"...Its just strange because there was literally an overnight transformation from her part, and I didn't even doanything. And after that I got into a fight after accusing her of playin me like that so I didnt talk to her for 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I get a callfrom her accusing me of prank callin her phone. Things got heated and she called me a heartbroken @#$hole, so i ended up callin her a @#$% and an illiterate$%# hoodrat. now her cousin, who happens to be one of my best friends and room mates, is beefin with me...basically why do females go through all thisnonsense? its like youre 20 years old and u still playin childish games like that, messing with my emotions
mad.gif

Cliffnotes:
-girls been trying to get with me for almost a year
-tells me she wants a relationship
-girl breaks up with me over text, saying it's my fault for getting too serious
-starts talking @#$% and starting @#$% between me and my homie

I would have beat her @@@ and her cousin's @@@ too.

%++ these h$'s

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better thanyours. Checkmate

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better than yours. Checkmate
laugh.gif

but yeah. too many lame chicks out here these days. few are pure. very few...

real talk i put a good number of chicks on hold cause i was feelin this girl so much...now its like why did i waste my time believing this broad. whats funnyis i rejected her back in november cause i was afraid this would happen...and she still wanted to be with me 2 months later so i believed her..

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better than yours. Checkmate

sorry, its true. lol

u see i got no problem with straight up rejection, if a girl aint feelin me no more then fine. But why u gotta go through all that bs you feel me?? just tellme straight up instead of talkin @#$% and saying its my fault...

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationshipand then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirtyin the end...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationship and then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirty in the end...
there are NO good girls dude.
laugh.gif

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to bea 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.

u see i got no problem with straight up rejection, if a girl aint feelin me no more then fine. But why u gotta go through all that bs you feel me?? just tell me straight up instead of talkin @#$% and saying its my fault...
tired.gif

I feel you son real talk....you just got to be able to see the signs and understand how these broads out here operate. I'm sure small things had happenedthat would have given you a heads up on what she was up to. Problem was you were so in to this chick
grin.gif
that you didn't even realize the signs in front of you. Cause you wanted itto work so bad. Sometimes you got to take a step out of a good situation and analyze it and see if it's as good as they say. It's called due diligencefam. Make you don't let this happen to you again. Checkmate

*edit*

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.
68f25a54276c7e75e92058a149c2846312ce197.gif

I like this guy....

This dude is telling you like it is. All you dudes out their thinking life is some movie and believe that it's good women out here your buggin. It's nosuch thing. They are always in it for somethin. Money, clothes, association, ETC it's always something chicks are never just with you cause your YOU.
tired.gif

Unless, she some fat herb and even then she's still only with you cause she needs something......and that's the willy wonka.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationship and then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirty in the end...
laugh.gif

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.
Hes right good gurls disappeared right when all the good guys did.

laugh.gif

Not even Dimply?
frown.gif

laugh.gif

yea definitely, but what makes me mad is that i didnt go lookin for her u know? she presented herself as someone i could be with and kept tryingto win me over, now all this @#$%
indifferent.gif

sounds like exactly what happened....

better luck next time.. no shame just smarted up in the game....

u see i got no problem with straight up rejection, if a girl aint feelin me no more then fine. But why u gotta go through all that bs you feel me?? just tell me straight up instead of talkin @#$% and saying its my fault...
tired.gif

I feel you son real talk....you just got to be able to see the signs and understand how these broads out here operate. I'm sure small things had happened that would have given you a heads up on what she was up to. Problem was you were so in to this chick
grin.gif
that you didn't even realize the signs in front of you. Cause you wanted it to work so bad. Sometimes you got to take a step out of a good situation and analyze it and see if it's as good as they say. It's called due diligence fam. Make you don't let this happen to you again. Checkmate

*edit*

68f25a54276c7e75e92058a149c2846312ce197.gif

I like this guy....

This dude is telling you like it is. All you dudes out their thinking life is some movie and believe that it's good women out here your buggin. It's no such thing. They are always in it for somethin. Money, clothes, association, ETC it's always something chicks are never just with you cause your YOU.
tired.gif

Unless, she some fat herb and even then she's still only with you cause she needs something......and that's the willy wonka.

VA i completely feel what youre saying...but tell me this wouldnt you be pissed off if the NIGHT BEFORE, she talks with you for 2 hours saying how much shelikes you, wants to meet your family, etc? and then starts telling people that youre the only one who took things seriously?

Well damn hahahaha, that's one way to put it.

But my girl is on some other type nonsense right now....as we speak. She's pissed 'cause I'm not at home and she got work or whatever....some BS,and she's sayin' craziness and havin' her friend call my phone sayin' she fell down the steps and broke her amneotic sack and it harmed thebaby. She told me this a few minutes ago, so I called the hospital....they said she was discharged........but this was from when she went onThrusday.....meanin' she didn't even go to a hospital today. She's wild, man, on my life she's pushin' me farther and farther away and shedoesn't even realize it.

Cute girls are not always worht it, take my advice people. Uglier girls are way funner hahahaha, but on the real, cute girls almost always have badpersonalities [or personalities that don't mesh well with me]. Speak of the devil, she's textin' me right now.

Originally Posted by dreaface

laugh.gif

Hes right good gurls disappeared right when all the good guys did.
eh, i'd be willing to bet based on these same values, ideologies, and trends... there 'are' good guys out there, but they rarelyrealize their ideal mate because of said females. nice try though...
This dude is telling you like it is. All you dudes out their thinking life is some movie and believe that it's good women out here your buggin. It's no such thing. They are always in it for somethin. Money, clothes, association, ETC it's always something chicks are never just with you cause your YOU.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
exactly. dudes think the happy, good ending is inevitable. it's not. there is ALWAYS a reason they are along for the ride. unless, yes,she is
sick.gif
or as wide as a bus.

yea definitely, but what makes me mad is that i didnt go lookin for her u know? she presented herself as someone i could be with and kept trying to win me over, now all this @#$%
indifferent.gif

that's the worst. if i were you, i'd build a wall to keep all the bs away. you have to smarten up.

Back
Top Bottom