females playin mind games unappreciation...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

air her out nudes
nerd.gif
Its the only way to make you feel better...

nerd.gif

yep
eyes.gif

Similar situation, but we just straight up stopped talking out the blue, after she seemed mad interested. shorty blocked me on MSN.
smh.gif

But 4get that ima go up to where she works and demand an answer... I hate these mind games. Maybe I'm too young and naive man (19) but i thought this bullwas supposed to end when we left highschool. My fault though for not having a back up.

its like youre 20 years old and u still playin childish games like that,

if it makes you feel any better, at 20 the female brain hasn't fully developed the part of the brain the deals with rational long term thought(seriously). It takes till about 22 or so if i remember correctly. (develops at around 19-20 for males)

all this advise about your 'pimphand' and stayin on 'game' is only going to perpetuate immature and shaky relationships. be yourself and ifthey ain't havin it, peace. there's so many fish in the sea its ridiculous.

Similar situation, but we just straight up stopped talking out the blue, after she seemed mad interested. shorty blocked me on MSN. image

But 4get that ima go up to where she works and demand an answer... I hate these mind games. Maybe I'm too young and naive man (19) but i thought this bull was supposed to end when we left highschool. My fault though for not having a back up.

the definition of simpish behavior

smh.gif

she blocked you guy, keep it movin

Its already been said but most people don't start out grimy...something happen to them to make them like that...the same way ya'll talk about how youused to be a nice guy and some girl did you dirty now you're and a-hole...same goes for females...you're good to that one...he does you dirty so youtake it out on the rest to protect yourself...its not right but to say there are no good girls left like ya'll are 100% is not right...

That's what women do. Especially at that age...Nothing new, it happens when your not laying it right.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationship and then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirty in the end...
there are NO good girls dude.
laugh.gif

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better than yours. Checkmate

couldnt have said it better myself. this is not mind games, this is someone is blowing her mind away and it aint you

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

you sound like the type of dude I wouldn't hang out with. Smarten up fam....someone else is hittin your chick an she decided his swagger is better than yours. Checkmate

couldnt have said it better myself. this is not mind games, this is someone is blowing her mind away and it aint you
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love Niketalk, as soon as someone says "swagger" their advice shouldbe void. Nobody is "blowing her mind away" stop trying to make the man feel inferior as if someone is better than him. Maybe she did meet someoneelse, maybe she is liking him at the MOMENT. She will more than likely do the same thing to this new guy as she did to the OP. all in all, just let it go, moveon we all go through this so learn a lesson from it and just carry on with your life there is someone out there for you so dont sweat it.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont need no advice, im already tryna move on...im just sayin how its grimey how she baited me into catchin feelings and wanting me to be in a relationship and then changed her mind just like nothing, OVERNIGHT. its like how u supposed to find a good girl these days when even the ones that seem perfect do u dirty in the end...
there are NO good girls dude.
laugh.gif

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.
Heh... Fitting.

Back
Top Bottom