Ferris Bueller Dunk High SB (NEW PIC)

Now that's what I'm talking about! Dope movie and nice subtle reference in these kicks.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

^ The cheetah print, Ferris wore a cheetah print vest.
Thank you JoeCool....c'mon Sekim, its only the greatest movie of all time! I'm on the fence on these. Really the only thing that is"Ferris"-esque is the collar liner. If it said something funny on the tongue or heel I would probably more inclined to buy these. Maybe if they cameout with Cameron or Rooney dunks....lol PS - sn't Ed Rooney in prison for child molestation, or something like that?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

where is the movie's influence? Anyone got any insight.
a706186.jpg

pretty sick. too bad theres a name associated with it and that tends to drive up the price for no real reason. they should just throw out general releases likethis.plain but nice colorways. but youve heard that before

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

^ The cheetah print, Ferris wore a cheetah print vest.
Thank you JoeCool....c'mon Sekim, its only the greatest movie of all time! I'm on the fence on these. Really the only thing that is "Ferris"-esque is the collar liner. If it said something funny on the tongue or heel I would probably more inclined to buy these. Maybe if they came out with Cameron or Rooney dunks....lol PS - sn't Ed Rooney in prison for child molestation, or something like that?
Flint, give me a break lol...I only watched that movie when I had to stay home sick. Seen it but never loved it. Anyway, decent shoes, but I haveabout 25 iller dunks...no need for another.

Not to be a stickler, but his vest wasn't exactly leopard print...
ferris.jpg

As said before, great movie, lame shoe.
Either the peeps at Nike SB are dumb as bricks and can't pick out their own colourways or they're sharp as tacks for cashing in on these themed dunks.

Wait?!?

Theres not a chance these will get cancelled for legal reasons, a la Transformers or beer packs?

Back
Top Bottom