Fidel Castro has Died at 90

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

yawp. its 2am here but off top my head each of the following fit the bill:

Castro
Guevara
Mugabe
Ho Chi Minh
Bonifacio
Rizal
Robespierre
L'ouverture
Fanon
Trotsky

Gotta respect those who openly defied western modernity

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

yawp. its 2am here but off top my head each of the following fit the bill:

Castro
Guevara
Mugabe
Ho Chi Minh
Bonifacio
Rizal
Robespierre
L'ouverture
Fanon
Trotsky

Gotta respect those who openly defied western modernity

Mugabe gets no respect from me, and I got a feeling Zimbabweans feel the same way

folks lamenting da death of a Communist Dictator
laugh.gif
Thats why I personally need to know moar 
nerd.gif

I see dudes like nas on instagram giving this guy props and from reading on here that he was for the cause of black folks in the US and South africa but i need to know why he was hated just as much.

Kinda reminds me of Ghadafi, people HATED this dude and was glad he was murdered but from what I understand he was trying to build an economy for Africa and create a currency that would rival the US but was killed by US supported militia before that? Idk thats a whole other thread tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats why I personally need to know moar :nerd:

I see dudes like nas on instagram giving this guy props and from reading on here that he was for the cause of black folks in the US and South africa but i need to know why he was hated just as much.

Kinda reminds me of Ghadafi, people HATED this dude and was glad he was murdered but from what I understand he was trying to build an economy for Africa and create a currency that would rival the US but was killed by US supported militia before that? Idk thats a whole other thread tho :lol: :lol: :lol:  

You should probably stop talking.

Castro gave amnesty to Assata Shakur and allowed her to live in Cuba, one reason why a lot of black folks respect him...

Yay Castro is dead...
Now can all you Cuban republican Trump supporters go home now an quit leeching off our social security and welfare??
Being total hypocrites with your blind arrogance toward "darker" hispanics and black americans???

Last edited:
Art Basel should be extra lit with some Cubans going all out due to this man's death.

?

Just here to learn fam'ron [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The part where people risked their lives fleeing to the US on dinghys during his regime didn't tip you off to his terribleness? They must have had a reason.

Yay Castro is dead...
Now can all you Cuban republican Trump supporters go home now an quit leeching off our social security and welfare??
Being total hypocrites with your blind arrogance toward "darker" hispanics and black americans???
preeeach 

i work with a bunch of cubans and these broads think they are white and they look down on black people even though they are brown skinned. 

they are really delusional.  

Fidel will always have my respect for overthrowing Batista, and then throwing Meyer Lansky and the entire italian mafia out of Cuba, back when the United States claimed that there was no such thing as the mafia. J Edgar Hoover made the claim that communism, not the so called "mafia", was the problem in the united states. Cuba under Castro may not have been perfect, but neither is this racist, white privileged run country, the united states of Imerica.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom