Fidel Castro has Died at 90

Castro gave amnesty to Assata Shakur and allowed her to live in Cuba, one reason why a lot of black folks respect him...
He gave amnesty to her because only because the US failed to capture her. It was a slap in the face to them.

Praising Mugabe? You're a moron. He destroyed Zimbabwe with mass hyperinflation and his nepotism. The Chinese now own the country as he agreed to let the yuan become currency. It is so bad there that older Zimbabweans prefer the days of Rhodesia over him.

I'm still laughing at Afro Cubans liking him.

RIP Castro. He's done so much for other countries in Latino America and was always good money with my fellow Dominicans.

You dumbass Cuban praising his death are in for a rude awakening

Last edited:
Are you a Communist huh? How you like it? They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel. You wanna be like a sheep, like all those other people man, baa baa. You wanna work hey, ten ******* hours. You own nothing. You got nothing. You wanna chivato on every corner man, looking after you, watching everything you do, everything you say man. You know I eat octopus three times a day. I got ******* octopus coming out of my ******* ears man. I got the ******* Russian shoes, my feets coming through. How you like that? What you want me to do, stay there and do nothing? I'm no ******* criminal. I'm no puta thief. I’m Tony Montana a political prisoner from Cuba and I want my ******* human right, now. Just like the president Jimmy Carter says.

He gave amnesty to her because only because the US failed to capture her. It was a slap in the face to them.

Praising Mugabe? You're a moron. He destroyed Zimbabwe with mass hyperinflation and his nepotism. The Chinese now own the country as he agreed to let the yuan become currency. It is so bad there that older Zimbabweans prefer the days of Rhodesia over him.

I'm still laughing at Afro Cubans liking him.
So I guess you yearn for the days of Lansky and Bautista, right?

Yay Castro is dead...
Now can all you Cuban republican Trump supporters go home now an quit leeching off our social security and welfare??
Being total hypocrites with your blind arrogance toward "darker" hispanics and black americans???

lol like I said before all you gotta look at who is saying "rest in piss" and stuff like that. I`m not cuban though so this is none of my business.

The earlier African countries that gained independence allied themselves with communist countries because the west as whole left them out to hang. So Cuba, Russia..etc... were our allies in the 60s.

Oh trust me I understand the politics behind why these things happened. Like I said I can't say anything bad about the man because from what I know he did a ton of good for Africa. The beef white cubans have with him is none of my business.

Many things can be true at once.

Is it true that Fidel Castro ran a military dictatorship, that abused his people with the main goal of enriching himself? Yup.

Is it also true that the way we remember historical figures has less to do with their empirical awfulness but more to do with their relationship to the US government? Yuup.

Is it also true that the sanctimony from the US government in relation to Cuba seemed ridiculous given how the US has propped up other tyrants, like Trujjio in DR, or the dude in Liberia, ect ect? Yuuuuup.

:lol:

Many things can be true at once.

Is it true that Fidel Castro ran a military dictatorship, that abused his people with the main goal of enriching himself? Yup.

Is it also true that the way we remember historical figures has less to do with their empirical awfulness but more to do with their relationship to the US government? Yuup.

Is it also true that the sanctimony from the US government in relation to Cuba seemed ridiculous given how the US has propped up other tyrants, like Trujjio in DR, or the dude in Liberia, ect ect? Yuuuuup.

:lol:

Basically.

RIP

Call me crazy but as I child I always looked up to dictators. I wanted to become a dictator at a young age.

Growing up in the Caribbean it allowed me to form an opinion about Castro independent of being feed stuff my American teachers, so all I have to say about Castro is..........................**** him.

He was an oppressive dictator, period.

No matter the relief he gave black Cubans, he kept most of them in economic despair because of his arrogance and greed.

One of the few, few things I am thankful of for the Reagan Administration (which was mainly all around ****, all over the world) is that they served as a credible threat to crazy "revolutionaries" ever trying to take control of the government, along with the UK. But trust and believe these clowns weren't trying, and weapons weren't coming in from Cuba

For the people that he may have helped and his family, I guess today this is a bad day.

But for me, not, I won't pour out an ounce of liquor for this clown.

Last edited:
Growing up in the Caribbean it allowed me to form an opinion about Castro independent of being feed stuff my American teachers, so all I have to say about Castro is..........................**** him.

No matter the relief he gave black Cubans, he kept most of them in economic despair because of his arrogance and greed.

One of the few, few things I am thankful of for the Reagan Administration (which was mainly all around ****, all over the world) is that they served as a credible threat to crazy "revolutionaries" every trying to take control of the government, along with the UK. But trust and believe these clowns weren't trying, and weapons weren't coming in from Cuba

For the people that he may have helped and his family, I guess today this is a bad day.

The same way Reagan considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist right?

lol

One of the few, few things I am thankful of for the Reagan Administration (which was mainly all around ****, all over the world) is that they served as a credible threat to crazy "revolutionaries" every trying to take control of the government, along with the UK. But trust and believe these clowns weren't trying, and weapons weren't coming in from Cuba

The same way Reagan considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist right?

lol

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

One of the few, few things I am thankful of for the Reagan Administration (which was mainly all around ****, all over the world) is that they served as a credible threat to crazy "revolutionaries" every trying to take control of the government, along with the UK.

you said it not me

One of the few, few things I am thankful of for the Reagan Administration (which was mainly all around ****, all over the world) is that they served as a credible threat to crazy "revolutionaries" every trying to take control of the government, along with the UK.

you said it not me

I guess you skipped these parts.

So now being thankful that idiotic left wingers didn't try a coup partly because they knew the US and UK might respond means cosign all of Reagan's nonsense?

Dude, miss me with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom