|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

Bought $30 worth of FIFA points and used that to enter the draft a bunch of times

I seriously have the worst luck with packs man.....

how many packs are you opening for every decent/profitable player??
It depends. I usually spend around $20 a week since launch. I know its pretty lame to spend on microtransactions but its for my own personal entertainment. I burn $20 quicker at a bar and some nights I even stay in from going out to play FIFA and watch footy the very next morning since the entire West Coast takes an L on watching live matches.

My best pack luck/profit this year has been TOTW Dries Mertens and sold him for 300k max bin since he was extinct due to the Hazard POTM SBC and a Legend, Alexi Lalas. My heart sunk when I saw the American flag and Lalas walking out :frown: but he ended up being 250k on the market :smile:

Other than those two pulls I traded religiously on the Companion App on my phone. When I open packs I save literally EVERYTHING. I never discard packs for discard prices. Every player sells this FIFA. If not at the moment, they will eventually sell due to Marquee Matchup SBCs every week or they will be part of a requirement for other SBCs that will hype their prices. The FIFA Market is all about hype and thats the best time to profit.

For example, Paco Alcacer from Barcelona. Non rare 81 striker. Every other week hes what, 1k? EA releases a SBC for El Classico that requires a Spanish player from Barca and Real Madrid and his price sky rockets to 8-9k. The SBC rewards a 45k Prime Gold pack so people are willing to pay for that 8-9k striker to get that 45k pack. If you arent interested in te pack offer you can still sell multiple players that fall into the requirements and make bank. I made 30k-40k just selling non rare Barca and Real Madrid players from my club I dont use at all. If you put in a bit of effort theres always a chance to profit on FUT.

Last edited:
Man. I'm playing with these Americans for the weekend league and sitting on 900k because prices are so high. I am just trying to buy legends and flip for profit. Hoping to have 1 mil by next week. I haven't put any money in for fifa points, just played matches and qualified for the weekend league every week. Have gotten Gold II every weekend too (21-24 wins, my highest being 23).

View media item 2249095

Man.. I don't think I've ever struggled with a fifa game like this before :smh:
What exactly are you struggling with? Offense, defense, passing, shooting/finishing? I found it to be more suitable to my playstyle this year. I struggled hard on FIFA 16. I went from liking and dominating in 11, 12, 13 to sucking at 14, good again at 15, backwards on 16 and now good again at 17 go figure :lol:

Also my 1st FUT Weekend League experience was a trip.

Started 9-4 Friday, 3-14 Saturday then 6-3 Sunday finishing in Gold 3 with an 18-21 record.

I think Saturday I was so wound up from going out the night before and having the whole family connected to the wifi which threw my game off. I dont think I have ever gone 3-14 in my life!

I was losing mostly by late goals, 1 goal difference or being beaten due to button delay/lag. A handful of games being outplayed but felt like about half of the losses were out of my hand.

Gonna see how my 2nd go around will be this weekend. I had IF Harry Kane as my ST and he was very underwhelming. Played below his stats and Origi and sadly Musa(I know) outshined him on Sunday to push me to Gold 3.

Got FIFA and played for 2 nights doing a manager mode. Game still scripts/ODs with random error in crucial moments. **** is too frustrating to not even get the opportunity in chance creation to make my own human mistake. Gunna wait til a big exam I have is over in a month before picking this headache back up.

Last edited:
FUT newbie... never played it before, never really cared for it but it really has peaked my interest once i started. they need a kit customization though 
laugh.gif
 any way i can change players boots and stuff? also any tips would be greatly appreciated 
happy.gif

So I lied and kept playing :lol:

Won the treble with Villarreal on my second season playing world class and only training youth squad players. First season I barely squeaked into 5th place to get a CL spot. Ya boy came up :pimp:

Defense was impregnable word to Iron Mike. Didn't give up a single shot to Barca in the CL final.

My big problem in the season was getting goals in league play so I'm gunna target Dembele but gotta see if I can afford him.

Guess got no choice but to do the next season on legendary.

Last edited:
So I lied and kept playing :lol:

Won the treble with Villarreal on my second season playing world class and only training youth squad players. First season I barely squeaked into 5th place to get a CL spot. Ya boy came up :pimp:

Defense was impregnable word to Iron Mike. Didn't give up a single shot to Barca in the CL final.

My big problem in the season was getting goals in league play so I'm gunna target Dembele but gotta see if I can afford him.

Guess got no choice but to do the next season on legendary.

Got Notts County into the EPL with mostly youth players

:nerd:

Nice. I'm using Hartepool United from league two on legendary. Right now I'm in the championship league. Had to play a lot of ugly football to get there. What sucks is that all the players I wanna buy are worth more than my club :lol:. Its damn near impossible to increase your budget and then the objectives of the club are always financial first.

hmm I like La Liga, but maybe I'll run with Mansfield like I did back in FIFA 06.

I can't imagine playing with a team that low though and seriously having to scout through no name types that you've never heard of before. A lot of the players I got I'd at least watched play on tv before.

Tbh though, the players I was able to acquire in just 2 summer windows felt too unrealistic. 

Leaving it as a spoiler in case people don't want to be biased on who to get for their CMs. None are "hidden gem" types though. And I didn't look up potentials online before copping them.
Kimmich, Inaki Williams, Rabiot, Cancelo, Grimaldo, Lemar, Rugani, Florenzi, and Rashford (for only like 10 mil which was the fakest transfer.) 

And then my third window I just went all in on Dembele. Looking to dump 2 younger talents I have to get a CM/CAM.

Last edited:
Really ready to give FUT Champions a try. I have about 650,000 coins, SBC Isco, and an untradeable IF Thiago. Just dont know which direction I want to go in to build my team.

View media item 2289605
8-1 so far. Don't know if I can make it to 40 games :lol:
Squad is performing well... wish I had some more pace in my attack though

Edit: Made it to Elite 3. Griezmann, James, and Benz put in work :nthat: .
I think I can make it in to the top 100 one weekend... Wont try for a long time though. Spring semester is about to start

Last edited:
it should be higher. messi is better

this game gives the "physical"strikers too much power. 

i just literally got posted up and backed down like shaq in the box by lukaku with 3 people around him swiping at ball. smh

Last edited:
This is what I'm rocking with:

Main squad:

Alternate formation:

Second squad to alternate between the two:

do yall invest money in the FUT?  do you have to put in money get a squad like that?

Back
Top Bottom