FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which versions are you guys rolling with?

Think imma get the ronaldo edition, since I play FUT a lot.
Getting the Icon edition just because of the 2 Jumbo Premium Gold packs every week for 20 weeks. I have EA Access, and will be game sharing with my boy so hes putting up $35 so I'll only end up buying it out of pocket for $55. I save them up everytime I have an itch to open packs :lol:

Gonna try to limit my FUT spending to just opening day, TOTY and TOTS.

i still don't get fut.
You basically play matches, trade, do squad battles/challenges all to earn FIFA coins. Coin is king in FUT. Its the currency you earn that can buy you the top players or the right players to fit into your squad.

If you're really into the competitive aspect of FIFA you can dip your toes into the cheese fest, win at all cost of the Weekend League where you play the top players in FIFA to earn free weekly coins and packs. First you actually have to even qualify to participate to begin with. You have to win a daily knockout tournament (4 matches) to be placed. Then you'll have 40 games over Fri, Sat and Sun to win as many matches as you can.

You get ranked depending on your wins and tier and get rewarded better stuff the higher you climb. At the end of the month if you place regularly in top tiers you get rewarded free Team of the Week players from the previous month.

Its really almost like a whole seperate game of FIFA since theres so much content and things you can do in FUT.

Also another thing to note on September 21st is the launch of the FIFA 18 Mobile Companion App. You'll be able to start your FUT Squad early and will be rewarded free coins and packs daily if you login to the app. I think you'll be able to open your loyalty packs, build your squad and start trading before the game is even released.

control of the ball seems great...a little too good. i can see a goal fest in a lot of matches
and it's a lot easier to get breakaways from the 3 matches i've played

No Barca on the demo smh. Went ahead and played with P$G against Real. P$G will be a damn problem lol.

Defense definitely will take time getting used to

Wished they shortened FUT champs though. 40 games is just way too many games to play during the weekend

psg bout to join barcelona,real and bayern as the only teams people use online.

Weekend league should be like 25 games. But that might just make people play with crappier tactics just to get the win.

Wish they had kept last year penalty system instead of switching it back to old style.

Wish they had kept last year penalty system instead of switching it back to old style.

Same especially playing locally with the indicator that shows where you're aiming. Thought last year's caught more of the pressure of the situation.

Same especially playing locally with the indicator that shows where you're aiming. Thought last year's caught more of the pressure of the situation.
yup
i thought it felt more realistic. like you could leave it late to decide where you wanted to shoot

I feel like this game has been made easier to be more mainstream. You can pass falling in different directions, shooting seems to be easier, and PK's have been dumbed down.

I feel like this game has been made easier to be more mainstream. You can pass falling in different directions, shooting seems to be easier, and PK's have been dumbed down.
Scored quite a few goals where I felt fifa17 goalies would have stopped. They're trying to make defending more manual but that just makes the AI defending horrible. Feels like an arcade game, 5-4 scoreline in 4 min half playing as Boca Jr. vs. Man U on legendary.

Which versions are you guys rolling with?

Think imma get the ronaldo edition, since I play FUT a lot.
Icon edition. I generally don't buy many games so I'll happily spend a bit more. Besides I use the US digital marketplace so I pay significantly less than what games cost in euros over here. On top of that I gameshare with my friend and we split costs if we both want a game.

Icon edition. I generally don't buy many games so I'll happily spend a bit more. Besides I use the US digital marketplace so I pay significantly less than what games cost in euros over here. On top of that I gameshare with my friend and we split costs if we both want a game.

didn't realize that if you game share both users get the pre order contents.

If I knew that, I would've went half on an icon edition :smh:

Anyway, EA access users get 10 hours of gameplay in 2 more days :pimp:

didn't realize that if you game share both users get the pre order contents.

If I knew that, I would've went half on an icon edition :smh:

Anyway, EA access users get 10 hours of gameplay in 2 more days :pimp:
Yeah we split costs for DLC, season passes, ...
We both get all the benefits from pre-order content and DLC. I'd highly recommend gamesharing for all purposes, just make sure it's with someone you know and trust very well as you will need to exchange eachother's password and log in on eachother's account to set it up.

I am usually the one buying the games on the marketplace because I used a friend's US address to change my location and I just buy US giftcards to purchase things on the digital marketplace. Saves both of us even more money as games are significantly more expensive on our domestic marketplace. I'm not paying €70 for a new game when I can buy the same game for $59.99 on the US marketplace. :lol:

Just agree with some general rules about your gamesharing and you're good to go. The way my friend and I do it is we split costs for a game or DLC we both really want to play. If either of us wants a game that the other isn't particularly interested in, the buyer pays the full cost.
My friend can still play that game if he wants to of course and vice versa but at no cost.

Last edited:
can you do the best buy trade in offer if you didn't buy the game there?

Back
Top Bottom