FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully I get lucky with FUT this year, last year the best card I pulled was Alexis Sanchez

Best pulls from my loyalty packs were Joe Hart and Julian Weigl. Probably 20k worth of stuff were pulled including consumables :pimp:

My strategy to start off the year will be to apply coin boosts from the EA FC Catalog and go straight into squad battles offline and hope to place in a good tier to get rewards early on.

Iirc i saw a few 15x1000 coin boosts so I suggest using them up a long the 10x1000 coin boosts. You basically get 1.5k each match you play with bonuses you can easily get around 100k playing offline without ever having to playing divisions against richer people.

FUT Drafts are money in the beginning too. 300 FIFA points can get you multiple pack rewards if you're pretty good online and win 2-4 games constantly. Offline isnt a bad idea either as you only have to sweat the CPU and have the option to at your own level.

All great ideas to try without just recklessly spending on packs.

Copped some points, waiting for them to have those promo packs, makes no sense to waste them on regular gold packs. Hopping to pull someone decent this year.

Been on the companion and web app since it dropped got lucky and packed Leandro TOTW and got about 10k off of it. Combined with that and other pack draws and sells I was able to put this together so far
6576AC23-CDBA-4B74-8A60-6144E13D3C9D.jpeg

Also packed a unreadable William doing that cheap starter SBC. Smh I wish he wasn’t untradble he selling for about 20k right now smh but I’ll use him off the bench.
3778777A-94EA-4682-9A2D-5A0F4EEC8A28.png

Didn't know there was no EA Access for PS4 :smh:

Wanted to get those 10 hours in before the game is out

Also packed a unreadable William doing that cheap starter SBC. Smh I wish he wasn’t untradble he selling for about 20k right now smh but I’ll use him off the bench.
3778777A-94EA-4682-9A2D-5A0F4EEC8A28.png
Damn nice pull, have a feeing hes gonna be close to 50k once the game is out and people start to get money. I see you got Stones, Ederson and Mendy already :pimp:
I think they criminally underrated Mendy tho.

One quick tip to yall is that a lot of players prices will rise once the actual game comes out. Pick your investments now because there will be more demand than supply so certain players will be worth more.

post on youtube and send to ea for goal of the week!
End up sending it in but I can care less if it made it. I score like 1 or 2 of those every year, i bet people have been scoring skill goals and scorpions already by now :lol:

Well I grinded out squad battles like I said I would. Ended up with 140000? Points which is good for Elite 2 right now. Probably be Elite 3, Gold 1 by the end of Sunday.

Im guaranteed 25,000 coins and 2 mega packs if im somehow Elite 2 by days end. 10 hours is over :frown:

I lost 7 matches which i either played Legendary or collapsed due to the automatic cheap AI one touch shot goals that go in with 70 rated players. Might of ranked Elite 1 if I played on world class or pro for some of the matches. Ended up grinding out 35,000 match coins with coin boosts so I'm set for release day.

Lots of cards have risen due to price fixing and the influx of players over the weekend. Looking to drop $90(dont judge me) worth of FIFA points when Ones To Warch cards release and grind my way to Icons :pimp:

End up sending it in but I can care less if it made it. I score like 1 or 2 of those every year, i bet people have been scoring skill goals and scorpions already by now :lol:

Well I grinded out squad battles like I said I would. Ended up with 140000? Points which is good for Elite 2 right now. Probably be Elite 3, Gold 1 by the end of Sunday.

Im guaranteed 25,000 coins and 2 mega packs if im somehow Elite 2 by days end. 10 hours is over :frown::

I lost 7 matches which i either played Legendary or collapsed due to the automatic cheap AI one touch shot goals that go in with 70 rated players. Might of ranked Elite 1 if I played on world class or pro for some of the matches. Ended up grinding out 35,000 match coins with coin boosts so I'm set for release day.

Lots of cards have risen due to price fixing and the influx of players over the weekend. Looking to drop $90(dont judge me) worth of FIFA points when Ones To Warch cards release and grind my way to Icons :pimp:
exactly what im doing, copped fifa for 25 off amazon (20% and some trade ins) so i got cash to splurge on points

Opted for the 79.99 Ronaldo Edition for PS4.

JohnnyDrama1234 is my PSN if ya'll wanna get some games in :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom