FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finished gold 3 last week, I was pretty upset because I usually aim for g2/1

My rewards made up for it though, first player pick pack I was able to snag Mata for the rating (85) good for futmas, and then I was blessed and got Cancelo, I don’t even need that florenzi now :lol::pimp:

My other packs had multiple 84’s and 83’s. As well as 85 rated Miranda

like i said, if you need to run a few games my SN is the same as my GT without the space in between, I’m doing first owned rtg but my squad is trash rn

Added you

I finished gold 3 last week, I was pretty upset because I usually aim for g2/1

My rewards made up for it though, first player pick pack I was able to snag Mata for the rating (85) good for futmas, and then I was blessed and got Cancelo, I don’t even need that florenzi now :lol::pimp:

My other packs had multiple 84’s and 83’s. As well as 85 rated Miranda

Added you
Man I just deleted my fut club out of anger a couple of days ago lol, I had to take a break from it bro. Once I get done with my finals I'll end up back on fut :rofl:

I'm not really noticing anything different with (first time) finesse shots after the last 2 patches so I played a couple games with a full GK team in Rivals (Div 5) to see if they could manage to score finesse shots.
The answer is yes. In the very first game Ederson scored a first time finesse from outside of the box. Lost 4-2 in the first game but drew 2-2 in the second one. To be fair the second goal in the latter match was basically a tap in finesse as he briefly put the controller down after conceding to Fabianski chipping it in. After that it was just a matter of trying to defend.

Ederson scoring a tap in but then proceeding to score a first time finesse from outside of the box :lol: It wasn't even timed. Lloris with the assist

The Fabianski chip in the 2-2 draw that made the guy put his controller down
Technically an owngoal but it would've went in anyway if he didn't touch it

Will pack two TOTYs this year. Will report back with which two Friday :nthat:

DwU68uxUUAEgxyG.jpg

Same here as well. I've been saving up packs from the league SBCs and those league-specific SBC packs.
Got an untradeable TOTY Messi last year so hopefully my luck is just as good this time around

Haven't really changed a whole lot about my squads so far.
I was surprised at how solid IF Duncan is as my new CDM. Got me to my highest WL finish to date (14 wins out of 28 or 29) and played much better than UCL Allan and Matuidi.
His passing is actually pretty great, he's a bit taller and he can actually shoot.
His dribbling stats are on the low side but feels much better in game. I found it much easier to skip past a challenge and dribble past players with him compared to Allan.

07d6715dcd8493c336889d321680e289.png

(Formation switch to 4231)
c76942a8e8314116179483772aa8dc4c.png

Last edited:
Nice squads you got there :pimp:

What im workin with, havent played in a bit due to RDR but i think i have ~80k coins as well. Any suggestions?

D0277EBC-F627-48BE-BE0D-D929E61724A9.jpeg
1C164382-84DF-4028-B721-6A418B63BF8A.jpeg

Got 25ish pack saved but doubt I'll pack any so gonna liquidate my club and get that Mbappe this weekend.

this thread is too much real life. Y'all need to read through this

I agree with everything this thread said.

There really is no ‘true’ fun experience in FUT because the content is lacking from EA. There isn’t even a casual mode to play, everything is hyper competitive.

I’m not a huge gamer, but my gaming experience has decreased dreastically with Fifa being the own game I play.. or should I say played.

I went and copped a switch a week ago, I only have smash bros. And I can say that my 20+ hours of grinding on smash has been better than any experience I’ve had on fifa 18 AND fifa 19.

I’m not completely going to be gaming on the switch, as I’m gonna cop red dead eventually later on this year when it gets discounted.. but fifa and EA have done nothing to make the game balanced and fun for the consumer.

If I’m hard headed then so be it. I refuse to spend my hard earned money on packs so that I can have a greater chance of packing the best players. I spend $35+ (Game sharing) on the game and that’s all the money EA will get from me.

This isn’t even addressing the gameplay issues either lol

^^I'm on the same boat as you. FIFA is the only game I play despite having other games catching dust. I don't spend money on packs anymore (I spent only $50 since the game dropped) cause I grind playing rivals to get the extra packs and playing the market. It feels like a job when it shouldn't be :lol:. No other game, not even Madden makes me rage and gives me anxiety like FIFA does. I hate the many issues with the game yet I still play it :lol:

I can’t speak for everyone, but I know my experience playing this game is because I love footy. It’s currently my favorite sport at the moment and I’m just enamoured with the game.

I will say, fifa 17 got me to fall in love with the sport because of the gaming experience. Not saying fifa 17 was a great game or anything because it wasn’t in the grand scheme. But the game introduced me. Fut at the time was unlike any sports game mode I’ve ever played.

I’m just done with sports titles being so watered down with microtransactions for online play. I don’t mind competing in fut champs, but when the developers and EA literally only care about one game mode the rest of the game gets abandoned.

I know it’s a new generation of gaming, but the young me only bought sports titles to play against my older brother and for the in-depth dynasty and franchise modes. Career mode in fifa and other sports gaming titles are so bad and are completely neglected for the modes that are full of microtransactions.

The only fun I’ve really had with this anxiety and panic attack filled game is When me and a couple other Xbox NTers fire up pro clubs and we run together. That’s about it.

A game mode where you gotta grind every single weekend, and hardly even get rewarded for your grinding is not sustainable man. At least not to me.

I’m waiting till tomorrow after they announce who won the nominee vote. There’s a 92 rated nominee Bale too but don’t know if it’s SBC or in pack.

Will do all the SBCs tonight and start opening pack every few hours after refresh tomorrow. Hope at least a few of us pack a TOTY.

I can’t speak for everyone, but I know my experience playing this game is because I love footy. It’s currently my favorite sport at the moment and I’m just enamoured with the game.

I will say, fifa 17 got me to fall in love with the sport because of the gaming experience. Not saying fifa 17 was a great game or anything because it wasn’t in the grand scheme. But the game introduced me. Fut at the time was unlike any sports game mode I’ve ever played.

I’m just done with sports titles being so watered down with microtransactions for online play. I don’t mind competing in fut champs, but when the developers and EA literally only care about one game mode the rest of the game gets abandoned.

I know it’s a new generation of gaming, but the young me only bought sports titles to play against my older brother and for the in-depth dynasty and franchise modes. Career mode in fifa and other sports gaming titles are so bad and are completely neglected for the modes that are full of microtransactions.

The only fun I’ve really had with this anxiety and panic attack filled game is When me and a couple other Xbox NTers fire up pro clubs and we run together. That’s about it.

A game mode where you gotta grind every single weekend, and hardly even get rewarded for your grinding is not sustainable man. At least not to me.

I'm highly competitive, and my fun comes from playing a few online games a day... or when I can. Not to say it's not frustrating at times or unfair when you play a super team. But yes , all these micro transactions are ridiculous. I've spent like $20. That's it. All my coins come from game play and occasional buying/selling.

word from the leakers it’s locked in toty neymar tomorrow.

I feel it'll be either him or Pogba but we'll see. I trimmed down to 2 squads now with some new additions. Hopefully I get some upgrades at midfield or forwards tonight

Screenshot_20190110-155001.jpg

Screenshot_20190110-154945.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve been completely off of the current FIFA this year for the first time in years. How is FIFA 19 guys? Is it same old **** or improvements? I might consider copping on a decent sale. But I can’t lie I’ve been enjoying playing other games wayyyyy more and been way less stressed when gaming again lol

Armada Armada same ole bs bro
Lmao I figured. My main problem with fifa and not just 18 but since forever has been the inconsistency of the gameplay. when you lose sometimes like it legit always felt like some bull**** is at play. Players move different, ball move different, game move faster or slower game play is just mad inconsistent. So it’s frustrating when you lose Cause it’s like that’s not on me this game plays like trash :stoneface: . But when I lose in a game like tekken for example online the game is much better balanced and gameplay is consistent it’s not frustrating cause you know it’s on. you cause there is no bull**** at play so it’s like yea that’s on me I gotta get better. Like it’s more fun and less frustrating getting my *** whooped and know for sure it was my fault and try to get better then compared to fifa where it always felt like some bull**** and no matter what what players I’d have or how much practice I could always lose over some bull****

Last edited:
well I have a 15k squad and I've been murking dudes online. I play a lot of R6S and RDR2 now because I just cant find the game fun. if you guys are on xbox and want to run some fifa im more than down but I just cant bring myself to play div, never mind the aids that is known as squad battles :sick:

Back
Top Bottom