FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it only me, but online, i notice when im getting ready to take a free kick, players are pausing mid run up to mess me up.. does anyone have experience with that mess

19 packs saved and nothing. **** this game :smh: :lol:
I have 27 packs all from weekly rewards and SBCs. Going to open them and will report back to yall. I'm honestly just praying for 1 walk out, not even hoping for a Team of the Year player :lol:

Is it only me, but online, i notice when im getting ready to take a free kick, players are pausing mid run up to mess me up.. does anyone have experience with that mess
You mean the opponent pressing pause or your players taking the kick pausing?

that POTM VVD card tho :sick::sick::sick:
The requirements tho :smh:

Out of my 27 packs I did get a walk out but it was Thomas Muller. TOTW Sakho and Willian Jose. No other walkout or any player above 85. Cant complain I guess but that's a poor return, glad I dont spend money on this game anymore. Really thinking about doing that Centurion David Silva SBC just because I'm a City fan.

Besides that I think I'm done with FUT. Maybe sell all my coins, invest and maybe get to play with a fun team once Team of the Season comes out. Good luck to those who are still trying to pack a TOTY player!

I’ve had that happen to me a couple times. I try not to stress myself about it. In Div 6 but about to get promoted to div 5 at this rate if anyone wants to run a few my gt: DiegoPasta I’m free all day today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping the VVD would require a NIF version since I have him untradeable. Still contemplating making that upgrade if I get some big pull from my saved packs. Would do Casillas flashback first to dump in VVD since he’s cheap for a 91 and you get packs back.

Was hoping the VVD would require a NIF version since I have him untradeable. Still contemplating making that upgrade if I get some big pull from my saved packs. Would do Casillas flashback first to dump in VVD since he’s cheap for a 91 and you get packs back.
I think the pack return on Casillas is pretty good plus a 90 player for SBC fodder.

Ohhh **** Flashback Ibra dropped yall... and his SBC is like 80k max

Yea **** this game dawg

:rofl: :rofl: if that happened to me....

tenor.gif

gonna try that Zlatan SBC later

**** EA :angry::angry::angry:. 5 100k packs, a bunch of league packs and not even 1 walkout. Best player was ****ing benzema :smh::smh::smh:.

Bruh
7d11a6a0133326643581b4b22197997f.png

From one of the worst packs (2 rare gold player pack) I saved up too. Didn't really get anything decent from all the league SBC packs, league upgrade SBC packs, ... and then Mbappé popped up in a pack with a ridiculously low likelihood of getting anything decent.
And unlike Messi last year, this one is tradeable. :pimp:

Figures I lost the first 2 games with him :smh::lol:
Definitely gonna sell him later on but I'll at least give him a try in WL. I'll be set for the rest of the game's lifespan with his value.

Best I could do so far to try and fit him into a team.
33bb6e17dd33addd9d919384664a85a4.png

Bruh
7d11a6a0133326643581b4b22197997f.png

From one of the worst packs (2 rare gold player pack) I saved up too. Didn't really get anything decent from all the league SBC packs, league upgrade SBC packs, ... and then Mbappé popped up in a pack with a ridiculously low likelihood of getting anything decent.
And unlike Messi last year, this one is tradeable. :pimp:

Figures I lost the first 2 games with him :smh::lol:
Definitely gonna sell him later on but I'll at least give him a try in WL. I'll be set for the rest of the game's lifespan with his value.

Best I could do so far to try and fit him into a team.
33bb6e17dd33addd9d919384664a85a4.png

giphy.gif

high key salty but congrats!!! You'll have to play me in friendly singles with that squad. Trying to get these 3 goals in different friendly matches so I can get futswap da costa

just ran a game with jaypizzle jaypizzle bro should have beat my by 3. EA kicked in and he hit post twice on an open net :rofl: I didn't know mandzukic was so dominant in the air. Truly the game changer lol

just ran a game with jaypizzle jaypizzle bro should have beat my by 3. EA kicked in and he hit post twice on an open net :rofl: I didn't know mandzukic was so dominant in the air. Truly the game changer lol
Mandzukic is the definition of OP in the air. If the cross reaches him he'll win the header every single time. It's hilarious when he somehow beats a goalkeeper.

@Diego Pasta do you play on Xbox?

lol reading some of yall pack results today, i was thinking to myself if anyone in this thread was to pack a TOTY, it would be Belgium.

4 packs in, 2 83s and Tomas Pina IF.

Same here as well. I've been saving up packs from the league SBCs and those league-specific SBC packs.
Got an untradeable TOTY Messi last year so hopefully my luck is just as good this time around

Haven't really changed a whole lot about my squads so far.
I was surprised at how solid IF Duncan is as my new CDM. Got me to my highest WL finish to date (14 wins out of 28 or 29) and played much better than UCL Allan and Matuidi.
His passing is actually pretty great, he's a bit taller and he can actually shoot.
His dribbling stats are on the low side but feels much better in game. I found it much easier to skip past a challenge and dribble past players with him compared to Allan.

07d6715dcd8493c336889d321680e289.png

(Formation switch to 4231)
c76942a8e8314116179483772aa8dc4c.png

How is your best WL finish only 14 wins with this team? :lol: I usually get to 14 wins within 18-20 matches and call it quits (dont have time sundays to play) and my team is complete **** compared to this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom