FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is your best WL finish only 14 wins with this team? :lol: I usually get to 14 wins within 18-20 matches and call it quits (dont have time sundays to play) and my team is complete **** compared to this :lol:
dude is a fut trading rain man, been saying we should grt that investment discord going. I know Belgium Belgium is mad he let that Kimpembe RTTF go

yea my gt is DiegoPasta
Mine is Donor, I added you.

How is your best WL finish only 14 wins with this team? :lol: I usually get to 14 wins within 18-20 matches and call it quits (dont have time sundays to play) and my team is complete **** compared to this :lol:
The answer is that I'm pretty trash :lol: I'm a lot better at trading and getting extremely lucky than actually playing the game.

By the way, check your clubs for a Swedish manager if you have one. They’re all going for max price (5k) due to the Zlatan SBC.

Last edited:
77BFB96C-B8FC-46BD-8164-B8FD29619142.png

new squad I’m running for Div 5 I’m almost at div 4. I’m locked in for 52k coins as my div rivals rewards but i also have the option for a mega pack, prime gold players pack, and a rare pack. I’ll have WL by next week. any upgrades that I should make? also Rashford will have 5 star skills for his winter upgrade so make investments folks

Go for the untradables, you can always cash then in for SBCs. If you have pack luck like me, you ain't getting **** :lol:

Go for the untradables, you can always cash then in for SBCs. If you have pack luck like me, you ain't getting **** :lol:
I’m scared of that though. My pack luck has been super trash. If TOTW is looking good on wednesday I’ll go untradeable

We're suppose to get some new promotion on Friday too so if you do take packs, hold it till then.

Spam almost 100 upgrade packs and didn't get a blue but got a lot of high rated cards to do VVD POTM, then went and bought Mbappe anyway. Here are my squads, everyone untradeables except for Mbappe.

IMG_1628.jpg
IMG_1629.jpg

Anyone on PS4 want to do the Futswap friendly objectives lmk.

Last edited:
I need that Mbappe!

What's the secret to trading? I need to come up on some coins since my pack luck is super trash

I need that Mbappe!

What's the secret to trading? I need to come up on some coins since my pack luck is super trash

Starting out is always tough. If your coins are limited I would look at some discard IF investments, or some lower priced IF investments. Think good nations and good leagues. Players that will be easy to link or you think would be required for certain SBC's, e.g., since there have been no BL matches the past couple of weeks I knew that those IF's would be scarce, yet we still have the the BL POTM coming up. With another anticipated Reus POTM, I picked up some Mario Gotze when he got an IF a few weeks back for 18K, he is now going for 30k and will probably rise a little bit more. If you mass invest sell in the hype and then keep a few if you want just in case he goes higher.

There are a lot of "traders" on twitter that put out good tips. Unfortunately, the majority of them have discords/patreons that they charge for in order to get the good stuff. PM me and I'll send you a list of some of the guys I follow.

There are some good traders in this thread though that have helped me, I wouldn't be against starting our own little discord even if it was just a couple people.

sonoftony sonoftony msg me on Ps4 whenever you want to run after 7-8ish.

Like ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario said, trading is just seeing trends. I usually buy a lot of high rated cards when packs are being opened and there’s no SBC for them. Got a lot of Ederson for less then 15k a little before TOTY, then when all the SBCs dropped, sold him on for 20k each. Discard IFs are also great esp cheap 84-85s. Made 10k profit from a lot of them from prior TOTW.

had to sell fabinho, he feels so clunky and out of place unlike moussa dembele

even with the shadow chem on? Do you set your pre match tactics?

Fernandinho is good too and I think cheaper than Fabinho
Yea my tactics are high press with my cdms essentially being cms. Idrissa gueye is a monster for me and so was dembele. both have shadows. I really want Kante though

I need that Mbappe!

Aside from the more speculative trading, there's a few general pointers that will always guarantee profit sooner or later.
https://www.futbin.com/ has detailed price graphs for every player. You can search per rating, card ttype, ...

Buying low priced 83 or higher rated cards is a safe bet, you just need to analyze the price graphs a bit to see how low their prices have gone and how high. Then you can determine what would be a cheap price and what would be an expensive one. While I didn't really invest much for the Van Dijk POTM SBC, I still had some 83 Quincy Pomes cards on my transfer list that I bought for cheap.
Promes' value shot up when the POTM SBC released, as you can see on the graph below. His value was higher than 4-5k at some points, even up to 7k. Some other Dutch 83 rated cards' values spiked as well.

The most important thing to keep in mind about trading is really just the principle of supply and demand.
With OTW cards for example, I bought a bulk load of the ones that were under 20k at some point. Since the introduction of OTWs to Fifa, EA has done at least one SBC each year that required a Ones To Watch card. When they release the new OTWs after this January transfer window, EA will presumably do a repeatable OTW SBC like the previous years.
The minimum price of OTWs shot up to as high as 45k during such SBCs.
It has been a very long term investment but I'm set to make a lot of coins when it releases. The profit margin could be as high as 30-35k per card for all the Golovins purchased at 11k.

Promes' value spike:
5b627092b0036766934bdb5dff3d2e74.png

Graph of Bas Dost's value spike:
55630aaa6cc75baeb3e222d0c6823495.png

Last edited:
Stay away from futbin though, their prices update on a lag i think. I've lost coins going off of futbins value a couple of times

I agree, FUTBIN behind but I still use it as a point of reference..

FUT Future stars :rolleyes
I called it on Reddit, I posted about I had a slight feeling there would be a new sbc for upcoming stars. Need that cam foden

Like the idea, not sure about these TOTS level upgrade.

Edit: apparently the rumor is they get minimal upgrade when packed and you have to grind by achieving objectives or achievements to level them up.

Last edited:
NEED a davies bayern future stars card. would slide perfectly into my BDL team and he plays for my real life squad :smokin

Back
Top Bottom