FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think CHO, Sancho, Chucky Lozano will get a FUT FS card too

This is probably a good indicator for who might get a card.
Sort by potential and max age of 23. https://sofifa.com/players?col=pt&sort=desc

Vinicius' potential lines up perfectly with his rating in the upcoming promo
77dd6a79abb21cfde7924b6606a1d47c.png

So does Foden
a8f4b050886b38ab8d113448c173a61c.png

And De Ligt
a9b2b966fdc5f188e50e2fbb0a828f50.png

Last edited:
2EE81BE9-368E-4781-914A-BBBB56D92D2A.png

My squad :blush:. All untradeable from those league packs. Memphis is CARRYING that squad :lol:. Can’t wait to basically upgrade everyone lol

Packed my first icon doing the Brighton SBC. Saw the silver confetti on phone app and thought it was Future star card, turns out to be 89 Hagi.

Packed my first icon doing the Brighton SBC. Saw the silver confetti on phone app and thought it was Future star card, turns out to be 89 Hagi.
Congrats man, solid 550k right there.

Scored the most ridiculous FK against a friend the other day with IF Kolarov. We were both completely baffled at what his Ederson was doing. Ederson moved way outside of his goal and not even by a little bit. Kolarov blasted it in from practically the middle of the pitch and Ederson was miles to the side of his goal :rofl:
Peep Ederson in the green all the way to the right there
333a17d7f305d89e2f2d21dfe8f70064.png

With my rewards I packed salah

Already had coins saved up for bentancur and copped for 330k. Liking his card so far
Picked up Bentancur as well. I've been trying him out in Milinkovic-Savic's spot at left CM. I gave him Engine to improve his agility, balance and reactions and further boost his pace and passing a bit.
Feels surprisingly agile for being 6'2. A lot of other players with his height feel clunky and stiff even with much higher dribbling stats. Also feels quicker than I expected.
The 99 short passing definitely shows and he has been making some killer through balls for me with the long passing stat boosted to 99 as well.

The one complaint I have is that he doesn't feel as involved in the play as Milinkovic-Savic but that's probably due to his medium/medium workrates. I often have to manually trigger a forward run for him to come along.
Other than that I haven't found much to complain about except maybe his strength and aggression being a bit underwhelming.

i’m deffo game for some proclubs. I get tired of FUT halfway through the year

311FF3EB-8438-49B9-9FA2-0E97A7472EEC.jpeg
My humble squad finally,made it to div 4 and realized I made a terrible mistake. So many times finessed shots and sweaty play. Div 5 it is...

That cash grab though :smh::lol:
They're dynamic items, essentially OTWs, that will always stay 1 upgrade ahead of their latest IF.
eec53bf515e74b988952be3009bd930a.png

I thought they were Lunars :lol:

At least I still have packs stashed, maybe I'll open some tonight

Just opened up 4 packs (2 from squad battles, 1 from the free one they just gave out and 1 from preorder)

Standard gold pack and I got Muller then opened up a jumbo gold rare pack and got TOTW Kagawa.. not bad! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom