FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20181129-131858.jpg

Been running with this squad after 5 matches and I feel confident about this WL coming up with this hybrid :pimp:

Red Thauvin was only WL reward
had enough SBC cards to get Guilavogui. Dude is like another Kante
Only person I bought was Fekir for chemistry

I was gonna say poor mans Kante and then you have Kante as well on the left :stoneface: :lol:

You might as well go all French. A ton of better options of CB/GK combos

sonoftony sonoftony is thauvin really a btec griezmann? I've heard mixed reviews about that card.

He is IMO. Except that this Thauvin card got better stamina and just a tad bit stronger to fit my style of play. Finisher chem brings up his Physicality a couple of points to 77. So far, I'm happy that I packed him

nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 , I'm saving up for Pogba and then I'll go full French maybe :lol:

did this last year and did not get jack **** last year but trying it again anyway. Watching the whole tourney to make the work day go fater

Last edited:
Nice red Thauvin. Wonder how many goals will be top of the box timed finesse in this tourney. I’d say 80%.

I feel like all the players I watched have been knocking them with timed finesse. **** is so OP :lol:

Bought a dozen or so of Radu for 650 coins. They usually release SBC related to where the tournament is. Since Romania league isn’t in the game, it could be players from Romania. If it doesn’t happen, he discard for 640 coins and u lose 10.

spent 10k oon the marquee matchups and packed de gea, sold him immediately. At 280k coins now but squad is gutted

That flashback boateng looks really tempting..

but the requirements and his in game stamina turn me off

528776FC-382B-4558-A9D7-AFC4EB858BAB.png
Keita Balde IF is absurd, his right foot is Ronaldo levels of power. Once richarlison gets another inform he might be the best striker in the prem. Finally settled on a squad, after using courtois and havinf him leak goals I downgraded to Alisson. He’s every where and i love his playstyle. Saving up for Van Dijk and fabinho, Mane is such a good cam

^^Solid squad :pimp:

I had no regrets getting rid of my IF Matip. He cost me a few games missing key tackles. I would recommend selling him and get Davinson Sanchez.

^^Solid squad :pimp:

I had no regrets getting rid of my IF Matip. He cost me a few games missing key tackles. I would recommend selling him and get Davinson Sanchez.
word? he’s been bossing it for me but he is slow at times

How y'all do in the weekend league? I was able to squeeze out 9 wins :lol: :smh:

First 10 games, I went 6-4. Felt like I could finally hit the gold ranks and then racked up mad L's in the next couple of games :smh:. To avoid smashing my remote to pieces I said **** it, I'm gonna get out and enjoy my weekend and work my 2nd job. I had 7 games left but I had no time to finish this time. Hope I get some good rewards later this week.

Highlight of my morning so far. Packed it in a gold upgrade SBC. Might go for a full French Squad after all

Screenshot_20181203-091750.jpg

It's time to talk investment bois November POTM what are we thinking for SBC requirements? I cant see them doing german if's again for reus. Possibly Dortmund informs if Reus wins

It's time to talk investment bois November POTM what are we thinking for SBC requirements? I cant see them doing german if's again for reus. Possibly Dortmund informs if Reus wins

I'd like to know as well since Obama's and Sancho's SBCs are gone now.

Investment advice: Cop UCL Live Bugatti Benz? Already did

Da Prem POTM nominees:

Last edited:
Sterling is probably going to win. Up until now his IF was a good look but it's shot up to 175-180k. His PR is capped at 200 for now so doesn't make sense to invest in that card atm, you won't get much return, but if you have on already he's definitely gonna go extinct and get a PR update. I would think it's a certainty that his special card will be required for the SBC. Other than that look at players on teams he's scored again along with high rated City players which you could ultimately use as a cross investment in case Sane or Silva won.

For Reus, I would again think a special card is required, and possibly German IF's again considering how wiped the market got for the Sancho SBC. Not sure if they would require a Dortmund requirement again but cant hurt to be ready for that as well higher rated rare golds from the teams he scored against.

IMG_1586.jpg

Did the coin sink that is FB Dani Alves since he fit my kinda first owner team. Only Robertson and Fabinho were purchased, half are untradeables. Will replace Fabinho with Futswap Lallana if I decide to cash in.

How y'all do in the weekend league? I was able to squeeze out 9 wins :lol: :smh:

First 10 games, I went 6-4. Felt like I could finally hit the gold ranks and then racked up mad L's in the next couple of games :smh:. To avoid smashing my remote to pieces I said **** it, I'm gonna get out and enjoy my weekend and work my 2nd job. I had 7 games left but I had no time to finish this time. Hope I get some good rewards later this week.

Highlight of my morning so far. Packed it in a gold upgrade SBC. Might go for a full French Squad after all

Screenshot_20181203-091750.jpg

The weekend league is all about patience and spreading your games out evenly.

I typically don’t even like to play a lot on friday’s, because that’s when EVERYONE and I mean everyone is playing, top 100, fringe top 100 and elite players all looking to finish the fastest so they can get the best rankings..

I’ve noticed, that when I play 3 games on Friday, and then wait til around 8-9 PM on Saturday to play (if I’m not going out) I get my best results. Starting off around 9-1, 10-2, 8-0.. etc.

After I get my 10-11th win is when the competition gets harder and the losses can pile up.

I just aim for gold 2, the last couple of weekend leagues I’ve had to play every game to get it, ultimately finishing 17-13. Before tho I would be around 17-6/17-8 before turning off my Xbox and enjoying the rest of my day lol

The best thing about this FUT champs set up is that there’s no monthly rewards, so you don’t have to play an uneccesary amount of games if you don’t want to

Just played my first WL last week and got Silver 1, 9 wins I believe it took. I'm happy with that, I was expecting to go in and just get wrecked, most of my games were very close and I was even lucky to have some people rage quit on me. My worst showing was probably being 4-1 and losing. AI defenders gave up 3 penalties.

The weekend league is all about patience and spreading your games out evenly.

I typically don’t even like to play a lot on friday’s, because that’s when EVERYONE and I mean everyone is playing, top 100, fringe top 100 and elite players all looking to finish the fastest so they can get the best rankings..

I’ve noticed, that when I play 3 games on Friday, and then wait til around 8-9 PM on Saturday to play (if I’m not going out) I get my best results. Starting off around 9-1, 10-2, 8-0.. etc.

After I get my 10-11th win is when the competition gets harder and the losses can pile up.

I just aim for gold 2, the last couple of weekend leagues I’ve had to play every game to get it, ultimately finishing 17-13. Before tho I would be around 17-6/17-8 before turning off my Xbox and enjoying the rest of my day lol

The best thing about this FUT champs set up is that there’s no monthly rewards, so you don’t have to play an uneccesary amount of games if you don’t want to

I always aim for Gold 3 or 2 but everyone and they mother playing to grind out all 30 games makes a lot of sense. I'll definitely try playing Saturday night if I'm staying in. I was racking up L's early Saturday morning and afternoon, so that might be it *weebay gif*

nrg1604 nrg1604 wanna run some matches later? How you like that SBC Alves? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom