FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man I love this sane card, saving up to get sif mahrez as my right wing. Have richarlison as my striker and he’d be next level with a sif.

Got lucky when EA released that Flashback Dani Alves. That card significantly raised RTF Kimpembe's price and I sold him for 295k. :pimp:
Finished buying up all the players required for the eventual PL league SBC. Less expensive than I expected as there weren't a whole lot of silver players. Overall it really didn't cost a huge amount and I based my squad ratings for the top clubs on the fact that rating requirements for the top clubs have been low across the board (81 or 82 max) in other league SBCs. That significantly cuts the total cost.
Hoping for a Spurs player of course but hopefully this time it'll be someone at least useful.
The packs from league SBCs have been great for me personally but I've heard the opposite a lot more from friends who also completed those SBCs.

Considering La Liga but I don't really have many players from that league in my club and at this point many players will probably be pricefixed already.

Still have the Eredivisie ready too but I can already see it coming that it probably won't be Lozano as one of the player picks.
Figured I might as well do the same for the Russian league as it only has 4 clubs or so now. Maybe they won't get a league SBC this year because of that but you never know. They have always gotten one.

Last edited:
nrg1604 nrg1604 sorry I missed ya last night. Let's try again tonight

Got my DR and WL rewards, No walkouts but I got two TOTWs which included Chicharito :pimp:

I also ended up doing the Alves SBC for my Brazil squad, I spent about 80k on other cards and sacrificed my whole Serie A squad. Didn't get **** for the packs I got for him btw :smh:

Holding on to Bugatti CL Live card until next week when they play CSKA hoping his price shoots up

got div rewards, should have took the 50k coins, packed mussachio untradeable 3 times smh

I've actually never played FUT. I just learned how to use the tactics and was trying to see if I could use them vs friends. 60 seconds is not enough time to set up.

Last time I played seasons, my custom formations got saved automatically so I think they would with tactics too

Y'all wanna get a group chat poppin for fifa? :nerd: might make it easier if we wanna run friendlies against each other or talk about what cards to buy to make a profit on

Y'all wanna get a group chat poppin for fifa? :nerd: might make it easier if we wanna run friendlies against each other or talk about what cards to buy to make a profit on
def down for a discord, my gt is the same as my SN

Discord telegram or imessage? I prefer imessage if everyone has an iphone or even a group text if there's people with android but its up to everyone. Telegram is nice though cause we can pin a message with everyones PSN IDs and fwd old messages if there's info that needs to be reshared

yall on playstation? I’m on eggsbox juan smh

edit:I’m with telegram

I think most in here are playstation haha but fasho. Anyone that wants in, PM me your telegram username and I'll start up a group

Impeccable pack luck strikes again :lol:
a845cf949105c5456d77a6bb37808466.png

Back
Top Bottom