FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta love laca :pimp:

what was you rank? ended up elite 3, if I played all the games I could've gotten elite 2
I might be Elite 3 after being unable to play the last batches of matches. Im happy with either one looking as your packs payed you off nicely with a Modric :pimp:

How do I get the early access? Do i have to preorder from Gamestop or can i do it on the PS store?

7 Eleven is doing another promo this year. On marked cans of Coke, under the tab you can put in a code that will get you FUT packs, FUT kits and a chance to go to the 2018 WC. I don't drink soda but I'll buy em for my office to give away as long as they get me the can tabs :lol:

Holy hell this TOTW is FLAMES.
More chance of Donald Trump initiating WW3 than to pack a CF Messi.

Good luck boys!

what y'alls teams lookin' like?

went serie a.

cheap, and affordable. had 180k to spend, 68k left.

No way I was gonna spend 60k and up for guys like martial, mane and willian

IMG_5939.PNG

Decided to cop Lloris instead of Son with the profits from packing Isco and Insigne. He was an absolute wall in my defence last year and he fits in both of my squads.
GKs feel pretty terrible compared to last year so I might as well get one of the best.
Current squads:
124630eeee4c5591521ece7cda0495f1.jpg

508b3e6e3971cb3ff52f66cde439572e.png

Mendy is fantastic for his price by the way. Doesn't cost much and is very solid in the defense.

Only decent card I've packed so far is untradeable Kolasinac. Some of y'all luck, man.

idk what's up with the game, but it's werid that there aren't any standard mertens or dybala cards on the market..

would easily love to have that 86 mertens as my striker

Back
Top Bottom