FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I knew Rash was gonna win POTM and waited 2 days, I would've not done the Arnoutovic SBC :smh:

If I knew Rash was gonna win POTM and waited 2 days, I would've not done the Arnoutovic SBC :smh:
just buy the headliner card, it gets +1 on IF’s.
I’ve been lazy with qualification. my squad for next WL
F6D2444B-87B3-45C7-9091-D9AA52B3079B.png

@Diego Pasta

how you like Arnoutovic?
people call him a btec ibra but his movement is better imo. If you have FB Ibra i would still recommend to do this guy. you don't have to slot icons around him. If he gets another IF he'll be his fifa 16 tots level who was an absolute menace for me online back then lol

people call him a btec ibra but his movement is better imo. If you have FB Ibra i would still recommend to do this guy. you don't have to slot icons around him. If he gets another IF he'll be his fifa 16 tots level who was an absolute menace for me online back then lol

in the 4 games I played with him so far, he's clinical and way stronger than Ibra and my last striker (OTW Richarlison). I like him so far

I still have my Halloween Shaqiri. since buying him for 47k...stats swapped today and value shot up to 105k. Worth the flip to get Salah? :nerd:

in the 4 games I played with him so far, he's clinical and way stronger than Ibra and my last striker (OTW Richarlison). I like him so far

I still have my Halloween Shaqiri. since buying him for 47k...stats swapped today and value shot up to 105k. Worth the flip to get Salah? :nerd:
i would, salah is an upgrade worth it unless you do skill runs

Game is broken for me. Manager mode is untouchable until they fix the glitch that prohibits players from increasing their overall too fast

I'd keep Shaqiri, if the pattern of stat changes keeps up, when the stats shift again on March 15 he'll still retain his 93 pace.
I really don't like 3* WF on wingers

Remember that the Road to Final cards get an upgrade both after their club wins the first leg in this stage and when they advance to the next stage. Europa League RTF cards will not get an upgrade for winning the first leg if they were demoted from a RTF CL card (Hamsik and Perisic for example).
https://www.dexerto.com/fifa/fifa-19-road-to-the-final-ucl-fut-cards-215193

So whichever club wins the first leg, those players' RTF cards will get an upgrade. When clubs advance to the next stage they will get an upgrade again, so some clubs advancing could potentially get 2 upgrades. Likewise, some clubs who fail to advance could still at least get one upgrade if they won the first leg.
Current first leg winners (CL):
Roma
PSG
Tottenham
Real Madrid

3e56afd4358f83f2a2d5221f6ee578dc.png

Cards already confirmed to get an upgrade:
b502460135191c3d4f28f30d6a95bd66.png
e31cb68cbe342b2e6b828a71e4443ac7.png

4f654984ac7f33ea726df1e1e58ae04f.png

363cf3daba8161ca3c45658b942ce875.png
97cb078f291552bc3f87c7e07ebfc37a.png

1ca3812316aabd491c9f3782b1d3a475.png
5fa6687c679bdb9fd807a34433ce5dc4.png

(From CL to UEL demoted cards bolded)
Napoli v FC Zuerich
Inter v Rapid Wien
Chelsea v Malmö FF
Arsenal v BATE Borisov
Lazio v Sevilla (both clubs have RTF cards)
Benfica v Galatasary
Bayer Leverkusen v FC Krasnodar
Valencia v Celtic
Villarreal v Sporting CP (both clubs have RTF cards)
Frankfurt v Shakhtar Donetsk

c32e40b97a8cdc401e21508bc9ea5d0b.png

ec5f6bec993cd043ea039726cba9d0e1.png

5d0b83b805041fee3c4ee220301729ea.png

Last edited:
aurier is loooking like an end game rb
He has been really good for me and he already has a guaranteed upgrade to an 87 now. That 99 jumping is amazing for Aurier as he's not very tall. With his jumping he's actually pretty reliable in the air against much taller opponents.
The other RB I use are OTW 87 Cancelo in my Serie A squad, which is still the best I've used, but I think Aurier could surpass him within a couple more upgrades.
Futswap Da Costa is pretty good too for a Bundesliga squad. He's a bit like Kyle Walker but better.

Edit: For the upcoming ratings refresh, Witsel looks to have gotten a great upgrade to an 85 rated card.
Below are Witsel's standard gold card potential upgrade stats taken from Sofifa.com, which rating refreshes are generally based off of, with some minor differences and exceptions here and there.
Note that several of these stats on the SoFifa 85 rated Witsel are higher than the current stats on OTW Witsel (84 rated IF)

Looking like a great card when he gets upgraded. 30k well spent on his OTW.
9703af6d47f366eb1ecde13ef08448bc.png

His current 82 rated stats.
b58b545a0235bfecd5cc83c1bea28b5a.png

Last edited:
I'm at a loss for words at this level of pack luck tbh
I was with a friend at the time and he was furious :rofl: I just bursted out laughing when I opened one of the prime gold player packs and saw the Icon flair and Icon Moments George Best walked out.
He rarely ever packs anything good so towards the end of the game I just funnel some coins into his account by buying his special cards at inflated prices so he can also get a better team. He has around 500k coins now, almost entirely from trading but as far as I know the most valuable player he packed in this Fifa was Sané's regular card when he was around 130k.

As soon as I saw EA's announcement that each league SBC was getting a new third option and had already released the new additional player picks for the PL and Championship, I made sure I had the league SBCs ready to submit for Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1. If I felt it wasn't worth it I could always just resell some of the players to get part of my investment back. I'll probably just submit them for the packs either way, regardless of how good/bad the option is.
My friend did the Serie A and Premier League SBC as well and got nothing of significant value. The best was Ederson :lol: So I would definitely not recommend simply doing these for the packs, unless you have a lot of players already and the additional cost would be limited.

By the way, if the less fortunate amongst the NT fam on xbox are in dire need of an upgrade to a weaker squad, I'd be willing to arrange buying a card from you guys (special cards preferably) at an inflated price to funnel you some extra coins. Frankly I don't even know what to do with this amount of coins. I have around 1.5m left from the TOTY Mbappé sale so when George Best is sold that should bring my coin total to about 6m.

Best results from roughly 55 packs, including 5 or 6 summer untradeable OTW packs:
In addition to the following, also got a few 87 rated cards including regular gold Mertens and 2x Icardi. No IFs but did get Clyne's OTW card.
7b4f2da6f312f0cdaaeb2f93a0717279.jpg

9c29fbd3796905bb673935cc5d05f21e.jpg

05fbf644e34f48ad21c3696bbbf8faff.jpg

I'm at a loss for words at this level of pack luck tbh
I was with a friend at the time and he was furious :rofl: I just bursted out laughing when I opened one of the prime gold player packs and saw the Icon flair and Icon Moments George Best walked out.
He rarely ever packs anything good so towards the end of the game I just funnel some coins into his account by buying his special cards at inflated prices so he can also get a better team. He has around 500k coins now, almost entirely from trading but as far as I know the most valuable player he packed in this Fifa was Sané's regular card when he was around 130k.

As soon as I saw EA's announcement that each league SBC was getting a new third option and released them for the PL and Championship, I made sure I had the league SBCs ready to submit for Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1. If I felt it wasn't worth it I could always just resell some of the players to get part of my investment back. I'll probably just submit them for the packs either way, regardless of how good/bad the option is.
My friend did the Serie A and Premier League SBC as well and got nothing of significant value. The best was Ederson :lol: So I would definitely not recommend simply doing these for the packs, unless you have a lot of players already and the additional cost would be limited.

By the way, if the less fortunate amongst the NT fam on xbox are in dire need of an upgrade to a weaker team, I'd be willing to arrange buying a card from you guys (special cards preferably) at an inflated price to funnel you some extra coins. Frankly I don't even know what to do with this amount of coins. I have around 1.5m left from the TOTY Mbappé sale so when George Best is sold that should bring my coin total to about 6m.

Best results from roughly 55 packs, including 5 or 6 summer untradeable OTW packs:
In addition to the following, also got a few 87 rated cards including regular gold Mertens and 2x Icardi. No IFs but did get Clyne's OTW card.
7b4f2da6f312f0cdaaeb2f93a0717279.jpg

9c29fbd3796905bb673935cc5d05f21e.jpg

05fbf644e34f48ad21c3696bbbf8faff.jpg
**** your pack luck( im crying on the inside) but congrats bro :lol:

**** your pack luck( im crying on the inside) but congrats bro :lol:
Man George Best is trash. I gave him 10 games, a few at right wing, CAM and second striker. God awful positioning, probably one of the worst I've experienced on an expensive attacker.
I just don't get what the problem is with his card. There were a few games where I just had to sub him off. He was rarely ever even in position to receive or chase a lobbed through ball from my fullback, much less making good runs.
I've never had that happen with a player. Normally they're always in position to receive or chase one of those cheesy long balls from the fullback. It's the easiest tactic there is and any somewhat pacy player is normally able to easily abuse it, however Best wasn't even in the right position for those kind of easy through balls.

Perisic has medium/medium workrates too and he's generally in great positions for me. He's almost always exactly where I want him to be for one of those fullback lobbed through balls and he makes good runs. Best was literally nowhere to be found in the box. I'd often see him making a forward run but then suddenly stopping or even turning around entirely. I had his instructions on stay forward to try and prevent it but it didn't really help. And it's not like he was stopping because he was about to be offside or anything. I had to manually trigger damn near every decent run.

When he's actually in position he's fantastic but the problem is getting him there. I'd be pissed off if I was the one paying for this card. I'll easily take my other wingers like OTW Mahrez over him.
In fact I'm having trouble selling Best. Had to drop from 4.8m to 4m and he's still not even getting a bid.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

just kidding :lol: good pull Belgium Belgium :pimp:

I didn't even finish this past WL. I only finished 10 (won 5) with 20 left to go. Rents came in from out of town so no time to play. I was thinking about doing that David Luiz SBC but didn't think selling KDB and Salah was worth it. I also think better FBSBC's will pop up in the coming weeks too

Did another 3 Summer OTW untradeable SBCs and hit the jackpot yet again :smh::lol:
Got Salif Sané on the first try today, then packed Muriel. I had already bought Muriel's OTW so I used the untradeable one.
Then got this :pimp: At this point SBC packs almost seem rigged in my favor :lol:

By the way for some easy profit, check your clubs for silver and bronze players (or certain golds) from the leagues that now have a newly released League SBC 3rd player pick option or are getting one in the next few days.
In the case of the 3rd player pick options that still have to release like the Ligue 1 and La Liga SBCs, hold onto those silvers until the new player pick option is out. You might find some silver/bronze cards worth a surprisingly high amount. There's a particular silver card from the Dutch league that was going for 20k earlier, don't recall the player's name but the club was FC Utrecht. Make sure to use https://www.futbin.com/19/players to verify prices and look Futbin's price graphs too, they can give you a very good indication of how much they were priced at in the past day or the past few days, weeks, months, ...

10b3e28f7771ce9796a7c09e0633b0cc.jpg

My investment is IF Dembouz and Semedo. Ousmane is definitely going to 86 with his HL at 87. We’ll just have to cross fingers for Semedo.

Man George Best is trash. I gave him 10 games, a few at right wing, CAM and second striker. God awful positioning, probably one of the worst I've experienced on an expensive attacker.
I just don't get what the problem is with his card. There were a few games where I just had to sub him off. He was rarely ever even in position to receive or chase a lobbed through ball from my fullback, much less making good runs.
I've never had that happen with a player. Normally they're always in position to receive or chase one of those cheesy long balls from the fullback. It's the easiest tactic there is and any somewhat pacy player is normally able to easily abuse it, however Best wasn't even in the right position for those kind of easy through balls.

Perisic has medium/medium workrates too and he's generally in great positions for me. He's almost always exactly where I want him to be for one of those fullback lobbed through balls and he makes good runs. Best was literally nowhere to be found in the box. I'd often see him making a forward run but then suddenly stopping or even turning around entirely. I had his instructions on stay forward to try and prevent it but it didn't really help. And it's not like he was stopping because he was about to be offside or anything. I had to manually trigger damn near every decent run.

When he's actually in position he's fantastic but the problem is getting him there. I'd be pissed off if I was the one paying for this card. I'll easily take my other wingers like OTW Mahrez over him.
In fact I'm having trouble selling Best. Had to drop from 4.8m to 4m and he's still not even getting a bid.
If I saw your instructions on him and squad I could probably get Best at his best.

Back
Top Bottom