FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt get **** in gold 3 rewards. Got Ake and Leno in player picks. Just stacking up as many 84+ as I can waiting for the EOAE/flasbhack Robben and or Ribery. Been seeing a ton of hype about IF stark CB as a monster. Just got him a few mins ago below market price on auction. Everyone says he is just as good as Maldini and one of the best CBs in the entire game of fifa so we'll see.

I tried out something new in WL and went with a 4-1-3-2 because i picked up FIF Werner (everybody says he is the best of his 3 IFs). This guy is a ****ing monster. Paired him up top with Lewa and he just scores like crazy. Had multiple games with first half hat tricks with him. He's miles better than his regular gold and a much better finisher than any ST I've played with. Legit feels like everything goes in. I had a hatty with him in the first 11 mins in one match. Was able to finish gold 3 within like 19 matches and call it a weekend.

I could use more in forms. I wish EA can allow to use your red informs as TOTW cards for SBCs
that's my one gripe with FUT champs, I pulled two 86's that will be sbc fodder. It makes me mad I cant really use them in an sbc

that's my one gripe with FUT champs, I pulled two 86's that will be sbc fodder. It makes me mad I cant really use them in an sbc
This. Unfortunately my pack luck in Champs rewards hasn’t quite blessed me so I’m stuck with some SBC fodder 81-85s that have no use for me. My best red pull has been Donnarumma’s second IF and he’s been my Serie A goalie ever since but my other rewards are all crap like IF Weghorst.

Last year the TOTS SBCs counted FUT Champions rewards as a TOTW if I recall correctly.

Did that carniball thiago SBC. It was really really easy. He only cost me about 20k coins cause I had a majority of guys in my club already. Played 1 game with him and his long shooting is nuts. Big improvement over the regular card

Also had one of these typical fifa matches today :lol: Hit the post 6 times in one game

D1p5DQ0UYAAN6SR.jpg:large

Gutted my squad today, I have sbc casemiro, trying to build a squad around him. Might invest to get back inaki, rivaldo, and hero rashford. My interest in fifa has gone to the dumps as of recent

If anyone runs a german/bundesliga squad. Grab that Stark IF. Well worth the 50k coins even though he's an 82 rated. Throw an anchor on him and wow. Best CB I've used this year by far. Dude stops EVERYTHING

It's based off his CONCAF MOTM card he got for his worldie against Mexico back in 2017/FUT 17
motm-gold-cup-bedoya-bradley.jpg

I was legit going to say that his flashback was for that goal haha, in a game they tied, smh.

Stopped at Silver 1 last weekend because I anticipated a weak TOTW and I just wasn't feeling WL that much. Didn't get anything good from packs but did get Ben Yedder as my player pick, unfortunately I have no use for him and he will most likely be tossed into an SBC.

didn't do the Rüdiger SBC and went bought Super Jan instead. I'm so glad I did that Alonso SBC. His updated stats are :sick::sick::sick:. His 86 Physical had me stiff arming his wingers every single time :lol:

Yo Belgium Belgium I got 680k and I need to invest it b. Can I get your blessing on discard informs for futbirthday next week?

Ok so it was my first WL. I had the weekend off work so i got a lot of game time in

I ended up going 8-14 and finishing in silver 2. Im actually very happy...it was a bit of a shock at first and I was getting crushed. I probably won like 6 games in a row tonight. The bums def come out on Sunday night.

In those 14 losses, and easy 7 could have EASILY been wins. I hate this game sometimes lol.

Got about 250k right now. Looking at upgrading my RB to the special Bellerin or grabbing Sterling or Sane for a wide mid

Man I have a midterm project due and been sitting on 700k coins with no squad smh

Still can't believe I completed that LA Liga sbc for free. I did it for under 250k and made 250
K on it

Well tomorrow we should be getting atleast 2 sbcs, everyone don't forget the cards generally get better as the promo goes on so don't waste all your coins

Back
Top Bottom