FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GG sonoftony sonoftony

Packed the legend Dost untradeable so you know I had to get a team for him. 21 goals in 19 games so far.
IMG_1571.jpg

That Dost card with that 90 pace and 90 physical :sick::pimp:

I'll be ready for this week's weekend league. Aiming for 20 W's

GG sonoftony sonoftony

Packed the legend Dost untradeable so you know I had to get a team for him. 21 goals in 19 games so far.
IMG_1571.jpg
By the way, apparently Verdi has suffered an injury. Not that he's been getting significant playing time before that but either way it looks like an IF won't be coming any time soon. I have him as well.

How are you liking Pellegrini? I'm a bit on the fence on whether I should replace him. My midfield (see a few posts above) consists of IF Pellegrini on the left, Allan at CDM and Nainggolan as right CM.
His stamina is definitely an issue towards the last third of the match but on the other hand he's pretty well-rounded for his height. The other day he scored a hat trick for me in a Rivals match that I narrowly ended up winning 3-2. Scored a fair few goals outside of that too.

Pellegrini is decent enough, balance stats across the board. Most of my coins are gonna go to investment so I’m not too worried about upgrading till maybe Black Friday/Christmas crash. I think bonaventura is better if you’re looking for an attack minded CM.

was only able to play like 20 WL matches this weekend but got to 13 wins and gold 3 right before midnight hit last night. I'm satisfied. I don't have any special cards (refuse to give fifa any money for points to build my team quicker) but my team has been growing slowly and steadily. Not sure what upgrades I want to make yet. Honestly should've gotten 16/20 wins at least, but lots of BS own goals in the 90th min in a draw. Hate that ****

Sidenote: Thiago and Muller with the hunter chemistry style are insane. bangers from 5-10 yards outside the box with either foot all the time

Last edited:
Also pay to play is so evident this year. Worse than last year imo. I'm constantly beating dudes with a team full of icons, IFs, OTW, etc. They legit are awful at the game. Can't even string a couple passes together, but they got all the cool cards cause they dropped hundreds to thousands on fifa points :sick:

Also pay to play is so evident this year. Worse than last year imo. I'm constantly beating dudes with a team full of icons, IFs, OTW, etc. They legit are awful at the game. Can't even string a couple passes together, but they got all the cool cards cause they dropped hundreds to thousands on fifa points :sick:

IMO, there's no point into throwing bread for points if you don't mind grinding it out on Squad Battles and Rivals

Sorry Belgium Belgium CSL SBC is for renato Augusto and Oscar
Yeah I was disappointed as hell. I was weighing sell all the players but decided that I might as well complete it, after all I've had all required players way in advance and paid very little for them.
There didn't appear to be anyone else looking to buy all those players when I did it so I managed to get a lot of them on the lowest possible bid.
I did get Marcelo out of the SBC packs so either way I'm very much satisfied despite the lackluster reward. I picked Renato Augusto out of the 2, Oscar just looked entirely useless.

I kinda wish I did Ligue 1 before finishing up Serie A. Nice rewards and good packs. Too late now though, a lot of players are already getting pricefixed and sold at extortionate prices.

IMO, there's no point into throwing bread for points if you don't mind grinding it out on Squad Battles and Rivals
And perhaps most importantly, investing wisely on the transfer market. It does take time though, maybe more so than grinding Rivals and SB, but the profit margins are way higher also. I get a lot of enjoyment out of figuring out good ways to make profit on the transfer market.

And perhaps most importantly, investing wisely on the transfer market. It does take time though, maybe more so than grinding Rivals and SB, but the profit margins are way higher also. I get a lot of enjoyment out of figuring out good ways to make profit on the transfer market.

you're so right about playing the market. I'm at 100k coins from flipping players and contracts and have not spent any coins on packs. I was notoriously bad at that in the past FIFAs :lol:

after reading your post on the last page, I should look into flipping my silver cards

you're so right about playing the market. I'm at 100k coins from flipping players and contracts and have not spent any coins on packs. I was notoriously bad at that in the past FIFAs :lol:

after reading your post on the last page, I should look into flipping my silver cards
Flipping contracts is something I do too :lol: I mass bid on the 28 match gold contracts and get them for 200 or 150 and then resell them for 250-300. Very helpful if you have little starting capital to work with.

A very straightforward way of flipping players is nothing more than basic supply and demand.
If there is decent demand for a player's regular card, if he gets an IF or other special card then his regular card can't be packed during that time. Which means the supply shrinks but the demand stays roughly the same.
An even simpler way is to buy 83/84 rated players that would be useful in SBCs requiring an 83/84 rated squad. It's just a matter of figuring out what price is "low" for certain players.
You also need to pay attention to how well they would link with other players in such an SBC. An 83 from some random league with no good links to other 83/84 rated players is best avoided.

You'd be surprised at the prices silver players can go for when a league SBC requiring that player is active. For a league SBC like the Argentina league there isn't much demand so those likely won't fetch you much or take a lot of time to get sold.
But if you have any silver players from a popular league SBC like Ligue 1, odds are you'll find one that is going for extortionate prices on the market. The lowest rated clubs are probably your best bet.

In the image and link below are all the league SBCs that were released on Fifa 18 to give you an idea.
As you can see there has already been one deviation from last year aside from the inclusion of the Chinese league. There was no Argentina league SBC on Fifa 18, unlike now. The league SBCs are also being released faster this year. I was expecting Ligue 1 later in November. Based off the speed at which EA is releasing these league SBCs and the inclusion of 2 leagues that didn't get an SBC last year, it seems possible we may see league SBCs for other leagues that aren't on this list below.
https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-league-sbc-rewards/
d4fd0d5097de6872e660815af765050d.png

Last edited:
My best investment this year was buying a handful of busquets at 19k a card. Should have bought more in hindsight. Iniesta and verrati worked out well too, but busqets tripled return.

Anyone else experiencing this lag followed by like a fast forward of game play????

I still play FIFA 16 for the My Career mode lol
I exclusively play only the career modes. they both don't get the love its deserves (all attention is on FUT) but it got some few upgrades from 18. definitely from 16:lol:. I know the secrets and algorithms working scouting, Youth academy etc. etc. if anyone is interested

EDIT: FYI do not sell a player who is one of your quick subs. it will crash your game file. change your quick sub before selling the player. That's been around the web

Last edited:
did 2 CL SBCs and ended up packing Laporte for my Prem squad. I found it weird that this week there were no untradable CL SBCs.

Didn't get Jack **** for my division rewards. At least I can start the weekend league but I've been in a bad funk. I caught mad Ls yesterday and Can't seem to get out of division 5 :smh:

Didn't get anything significant out of my D3, rank 3 rewards, or gold 2 FUT champs rewards.

Decided on selling my squad, because the market is fluctuating like crazy at the moment, I pretty much made 10-30k profit on all the guys I had.

I felt I was stuck with LaLiga, all the upgradable guys are unreasonably expensive to get. I don't put any money into this game so I figured I'd liquidate and see what I could work with.

Lost 2-1 in my first WL match but was smashing the second opponent 5-1 (with 4 headers, scream Mandzukic is awesome) only for my game to freeze as the end screen was about to pop up and it counted as a loss...
Off to a great start

Just played fifa 19 for the first time, I’m not crazy about it at all. Will be on xbox by black friday so send me some gamertags folks

Back
Top Bottom