FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo, started with Werner and a bunch of expensive cats and was getting cooked. Now I run a Nigerian squad that is absolutely unstoppable

Yo, started with Werner and a bunch of expensive cats and was getting cooked. Now I run a Nigerian squad that is absolutely unstoppable
How'd you make money already?

Running with a cheap, cheap French team. Packed 84 rated Fekir in my loyalty packs. Have Gameiro up top and hes a very serviceable ST with 86 Pace and 79 Shooting.

Doing pretty decent in Squad Battles, got to Elite 1, wont crack top 100 at all. Hopefully the 30,000 couns and 2 Rare Mega Packs payout for me tmrw.

Have 35k Coins but have absolutely no idea what to invest on or what to do. Might look into cheap players that people would buy for day 1 on Monday night for the early release players but not sure.

How'd you make money already?

Running with a cheap, cheap French team. Packed 84 rated Fekir in my loyalty packs. Have Gameiro up top and hes a very serviceable ST with 86 Pace and 79 Shooting.

Doing pretty decent in Squad Battles, got to Elite 1, wont crack top 100 at all. Hopefully the 30,000 couns and 2 Rare Mega Packs payout for me tmrw.

Have 35k Coins but have absolutely no idea what to invest on or what to do. Might look into cheap players that people would buy for day 1 on Monday night for the early release players but not sure.
flipping top 5 league bronzes and doing sbcs, at 40k coins with oblak. Dude's the best goal keeper in game. Will be 100k at drop

Nice fam, glad you found a few ways to flip. I'm more lazy than undecided tbh :lol:

Gonna save my packs and do SBCs when OTWs drop. Next weeks TOTW will decide it for me tbh, if next weeks is trash I'm doing everything tmrw night and see if I can pull a couple from this week

IF 84 rated Gerard Moreno is basically 14k on xbox. I'm grabbing a couple of him and Tammy Abraham at 17k. Tammy was only 11K first day Web App came out, would of made 6k already if I had the coins to invest.

Moreno hopefully will triple-quadruple in price once a high rated SBC releases, just gonna be patient and hold out.

How the damn rosters ain’t updated? Can’t even start my career mode. Reportedly a lot of bugs in career mode anyway smfh

Gameplay cool tho

Took me a few games to adjust on defense. Only use R2 + L2 and letting go of R2 when I get close enough.

also packed some decent players early on. Up to 300k after 8 drafts(and I lost the first 6 cause of my ****ty defending)

In case some might not be aware, there is currently a glitch with players’ fitness.

No matter how low your starting 11’s fitness is before starting a match, they will always start a match on full fitness, as if they had 100 fitness.

No need to use fitness cards until this is patched. It doesn’t apply to players on your bench so you’ll want to keep track of your subs’ fitness.

Played a few seasons matches after buying the game....defending is going to take some getting used to. Feels like I can’t get the ball off some is these guys.
Also I’m glad they addressed the speed issue from last year. No way should Matip be catching up to Sterling in the open field.

Gameplay feels very good to me, especially the decreased AI defending. It's harder but it rewards good defensive positioning and anticipation.

I always use 2 squads in every Fifa I've played so I started out during EA Access with a Serie A squad. I've since added a Prem squad as well, looking to transform it into a majority-Spurs team down the road.

Serie A squad:
Don't sleep on Quagliarella, his 89 shooting doesn't need a boost at all and with engine his passing even becomes pretty decent, especially for a striker. I paid 2900 for him, worth every coin and more.
f78448500d6a450ffb6a998e53e549ff.jpg

cb852428b7e76e30cd7e076c51659fd9.jpg

I don't know how much he actually plays for Napoli but I reckon I got a great pick from the Ultimate Edition untradeable OTW pack. Surely bound to get a special card sooner or later.
b52cad18552fa25d9d594df04176310e.png

I'm already investing some of my coins in required silver players for the Serie A league SBC, whenever that comes out. Could be months away from now but I have no interest in paying 5k for silvers when they get price-fixed so I'm scooping them up for cheap now.
Clubs like Parma, Hellas Verona, Udinese, Lecce, have very few gold cards and several positions where the only option is a silver. If I don't like the league SBC player option(s), I can still make a great profit on all those silvers.

Last edited:
Squad rn, I'm like 300k up in transfer profs right now. Belgium Belgium we need to run a few games or something. I know Jay is on Xbox too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928-155413.png
    Screenshot_20190928-155413.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
I packed Ter Stegen. IDK if I should sell him or not
Do you what pleases you! He'll fetch you something nice, maybe wait until Thursday-Friday to sell if you do. There will be people buying up players for weekend league and hes one of the best in the game so the demand will shoot up a bit. Maybe even wait until next week when more people gather more coins to build good teams.

Ter stegen getting a lot of hype as best gk in the game. I can see his price going up once WL starts.

Ter Stegen actually went up 5k from last week. I decided to hold onto him in case he goes higher or I get enough good cards to build a decent hybrid squad

my current squad rn. Almiron big trash so I replaced him with Bernard

Screenshot_20191002-084434.jpg

Ter Stegen actually went up 5k from last week. I decided to hold onto him in case he goes higher or I get enough good cards to build a decent hybrid squad

my current squad rn. Almiron big trash so I replaced him with Bernard

Screenshot_20191002-084434.jpg
How do you like Ter Stegen? I have oblak and might sell. My team for rivals
Screenshot_20191004-101540.png

Back
Top Bottom