Fight Club is The Best Book to Movie Adaptation

I can't find one problem between the two. The scenes in the book that weren't that good, like how the narrator meets Tyler for the first time and theending, were so much better in the movie. Just a great overall adaptation that we never see. I'm glad Holywood didn't #*!# this one up.

Fight club was a very good adaptation in my opinion. However I think the film 'to kill a mockingbird' was a better adaptation.

n204892.jpg

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Fight club was a very good adaptation in my opinion. However I think the film 'to kill a mockingbird' was a better adaptation.
I was going to say that, too.

It's funny how "Tom Robinson" is on NT
laugh.gif

lol reminds me of billy Madison " Mortal Kombat on the sega genesis is the best game ever." "I Disagree it is a very good game but in my opiniondonkey Kong for the super Nintendo is better."

I haven't seen Mockingbird in its entirety so I can't comment.

I didn't like the books ending. I know Holywood's is cheesy and your typical happy ending, but in the book it's like you have all that anticipationand then (spoiler)

Spoiler [+]
And then Tyler messes up and the explosives don't take. Project Mayhem fails. I mean it's nice to say Tyler lost, but I like Project Mayhem better.

Since this topic is about a book written by Chuck Palablahblah and its movie adaptation, has anyone seen Choke?

I read the book a while back and liked it a lot, but I haven't seen the movie yet.

Just wondering if I should even bother putting it on my Netflix.

Fight Club is the !*@@.
There were some things I wanted in the movie though like Marla's mom.

Back
Top Bottom