Fila Ninety6 Grant Hill II Retro

I posted up pics in the other Grant Hill thread. You can get them on finishline.com, but you may want to check my pics before buying, quality is really bad.

man i just wonder if ghill never got injured and what kind of direction his signature shoe line would have been

the quality isn't horrible, but its not great either. about par with the usual nike retro these days. they are up on finishline.com and should be in storessoon, if not already. mines just got their in and on the shelf today. only color yet to release is that horrid all blue with red trim one.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Mac4167

just got my grants in the mail yesterday and there are just the way i remember them back when i was in elementary school
where did u cop?

i pre-ordered them from FL about a month ago and they got here the day after they released, looks very good in person,alot better now that im wearing menssizes but i would def recommend

That Navy Blue with the white trim was the color I had back in the day, I was hoping these would release again, but I guess not.

They hit the shelves on Monday. The quality is better than any full grain leather Jordan retro. Pretty much on par with the previous Hill releases.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what you needed to know if you were waiting on these...

An iconic basketball shoe is coming back this week - the Fila 96 Grant Hill. The people from The Reed Space were allowed to play around with it a little andadded some flavor to the sneaker. It comes in an OG white/navy version, NY Knicks orange/blue colorway and a CMYK colorway. On the side panel the sneakersfeature a "Reed 96″ print and the Reed Space chair logo is featured on the heel. The OG colorway is limited to only 36 pairsworldwide (Reed Space edt).

The Reed Space will beexclusively releasing it on November 21rst.

fila-96-grant-hill-1.jpg

og...limited to only 36 world wide
fila-96-grant-hill-3.jpg

fila-96-grant-hill-5.jpg

knicks colorway (cause they're releasing at reed space ny)
fila-96-grant-hill-2.jpg

CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) magazine
fila-96-grant-hill-4.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

what you needed to know if you were waiting on these...

An iconic basketball shoe is coming back this week - the Fila 96 Grant Hill. The people from The Reed Space were allowed to play around with it a little and added some flavor to the sneaker. It comes in an OG white/navy version, NY Knicks orange/blue colorway and a CMYK colorway. On the side panel the sneakers feature a "Reed 96″ print and the Reed Space chair logo is featured on the heel. The OG colorway is limited to only 36 pairs worldwide (Reed Space edt).

The Reed Space will be exclusively releasing it on November 21rst.

fila-96-grant-hill-1.jpg

og...limited to only 36 world wide
fila-96-grant-hill-3.jpg

fila-96-grant-hill-5.jpg

knicks colorway (cause they're releasing at reed space ny)
fila-96-grant-hill-2.jpg

CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) magazine
fila-96-grant-hill-4.jpg

Gettin Funky wit FILA...

Remember these?? The OOOOG GHill's... I remember I got these b/c I was so fascinated w/the fact that they laced in the back:

Naw this one is more like it!

fila.gif

I've owned the OG pairs in 96, owned the retros from 05 and now I'm bout to cop these on FNL with $15 off and free shipping. Coupon code: FINLDEFDEALS
pimp.gif

Everybody at my school had this shoe in 96' might have to cop another pair but I want the white/blue or all black colorway.

Comin to this thread is like goin down memory lane cuz the GH's were one of my fav. Sneakers to play ball in and rock....looked clean wit jeans

Heads up, they have the all blacks and a red/white/blue (retro?) c/w on pys for $80 I might get the all blacks to hoop in.
pimp.gif

I got me in some pics in those, I need to get some just for memories, I also remember seein Grant in the rivercenter mall in SaTown the day before he playedthe spurs, the day I didnt have them on
frown.gif

My brother rocked these in 96 in High School and I admired them. Tupac had them on his CD insert and made it look gangsta and
pimp.gif
. I've been looking forthese for years online and no luck so thanks for the lookout to NT and the first to post. Glad Fila retroed these. Grabbing two purrs...one for me and one formy brother to bring him back in the day and i'm sure he'll like it as a Christmas gift.

Back
Top Bottom