Filipino Culture Thread

Joined Mar 1, 2007
yo I’ve heard of this brand of ube ice cream. Aren’t the owner(s) not even Pinoy? I’ve yet to try it but I really want to. I’m taking Magnolia over TJ for commercially available Ube ice cream though.
I like this spot in LA called WanderlustCreamery. They make a Ube Malted Crunch ice cream and it’s :smokin .
Mitchell's is not Filipino owned. (Although maybe they married into one.) Alot of the workers there are filipino.
Need to try that Wanderlust tho....

Reactions: Ube
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Vegan Filipino food. :lol:

Speaking of Filipino food. Am I one of the few that can't eat a Filipino dish every day of the week? Since moving with my in-laws, I've grown tired of Filipino food quick.

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Vegan Filipino food. :lol:

Speaking of Filipino food. Am I one of the few that can't eat a Filipino dish every day of the week? Since moving with my in-laws, I've grown tired of Filipino food quick.
it gets heavy, plus a lot of common dishes are similar to other common dishes. can't be eating 5 forms of "tomato based stew" 5 days straight

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now