Filipino Culture Thread

How does jollibees fried chicken compare to Popeyes or KFC etc

I used to have Popeyes as #1...

But I've consistently gotten chicken that taste pretty dry and cooked a little too long from Popeyes.

Jolibee is #1 for me. Never had any of the issues I had with the other two.

KFC used to be good back in the day but now it has this really oily taste compared to the other two

Jolibee>Popeyes>KFC
:lol:

F929D869-E268-4E22-A704-B21D86A3C6F1.jpeg

Cloudy all day today, that bulaklak looks like the perfect thing to eat.

I used to have Popeyes as #1...

But I've consistently gotten chicken that taste pretty dry and cooked a little too long from Popeyes.

Jolibee is #1 for me. Never had any of the issues I had with the other two.

KFC used to be good back in the day but now it has this really oily taste compared to the other two

Jolibee>Popeyes>KFC
:lol:

They need a Max's Fried Chicken in Queens or LI already. I remember standing in line in 09 for Jolibees opening in Woodside. Still need to hit up that resto, yeah I said resto, in East Meadow and I was told theres a filipino store near exit 64 on the LIE.

They need a Max's Fried Chicken in Queens or LI already. I remember standing in line in 09 for Jolibees opening in Woodside. Still need to hit up that resto, yeah I said resto, in East Meadow and I was told theres a filipino store near exit 64 on the LIE.
Jollibees really opened in 09?i remember that opening.. In my head I felt like it opened much more recently. Time flies.

I'd be down for a Max's in long island. Max's to me>Jollibee but I ain't driving all the way to jersey city for that ****

Jo Koy's mom is hilarious

I don't have the video but the part of his skit where he talks about how unhelpful his mom was when he was lookin for his keys is sooooo true.

My dad is the same ***** way. I thought it was just him!

My dad’s gotten to the age where he always wants to argue about something. A few months back I thought we were gonna fight.

OMG- that look with your eyes not with your mouth got me spitting out my coffee!! LOL

ah memories....

it's funny because my 5 year old will be like I can't find this toy... then i hit her with the look with your eyes and not with your mouth while saying it with a big fat grin... hahah

feels good when you're on the other side of it....

Back
Top Bottom