Filipino Culture Thread

My dad told me he had a dream that this female ghost was choking him. Sounded like sleep paralysis but could’ve also been my mom’s ghost trying to kill him since she hated him.

We’re lucky to have a pretty entertaining Ghost Thread on NT but Filipino ghosts are definitely some of the more petty sounding spirits compared to other races. Especially when your cousins from the Philippines tell the stories to you.

Like ghosts come back for revenge usually from being murdered, but Filipino ghosts will cut off your titi just for taking a leak behind a tree? Bakit naman?

She’s in dubai? She getting paid to travel ther and get peed on by a prince?

Breh one of my titos told us about the kapre around the campfire. I was shook lol. I even wrote an essay about it back in elementary, cause i legit thought it was real.

I swear all my family members in the PI think Liza Soberano is the most beautiful woman to ever walk this earth. I dont get it. She's beautiful and I'd look back and ponder for like 5 seconds and move on with my day if I walked past her.

She has that bleached, never seen daylight look that Filipinos overseas like..

Aka........she's a HAPA.

That Liza chick has a white mom from Virginia, and the "attractive trend" for Pinoys over there happens to be the Filipino-White mixture (not shocking since most of the oriental countries in Asian spend money on "skin whitening" products)

I swear all my family members in the PI think Liza Soberano is the most beautiful woman to ever walk this earth. I dont get it. She's beautiful and I'd look back and ponder for like 5 seconds and move on with my day if I walked past her.

Same. She has no sex appeal whatsoever. Gimme young ara mina or rosanna roces all day :evil:

PUTOK SA LOOB

Reactions: Ube
I like Liza and bianca king because i think they both have pretty faces and look like an old fashioned filipina.

but roxanne barcelo on the other hand.... :evil:

Yeah, Roxanne can get it. Curious as to what part of Fairfax she's from because when I was there, I saw no Filipinos other than @mjbetch :lol:

Aubrey Miles still looking good too.

Wattup tho
D80B859C-4144-4CEF-90AA-EAFD4D30A7C7.jpeg

I like Liza and bianca king because i think they both have pretty faces and look like an old fashioned filipina.

but roxanne barcelo on the other hand.... :evil:
Roxanne is my neighbor back in the Philippines lol. Used to play ball with his lil bro.

Back
Top Bottom