Filipino Culture Thread

I was thinking about this a few days ago, females are totally unaware why their fiancés would have their bachelor parties in other countries like DR and the Philippines. :lol:

It's your last time doing all kinds of crazy ish as a single man so might as well go all out, and a better way to do it is in Manila. All kinds of ish you can pull there!

Just as long as you don't wake up the following morning and end up somewhere ala Hangover :lol:

My friends were so irritating in Vegas. We were at a stripclub and some of them were just chillin and refusin to buy themselves a dance for $20. Saying they were spoiled by their last bachelor party in DR where $20 got them way more. We had the most boring bottle service table in the area. :smh:

My friends were so irritating in Vegas. We were at a stripclub and some of them were just chillin and refusin to buy themselves a dance for $20. Saying they were spoiled by their last bachelor party in DR where $20 got them way more. We had the most boring bottle service table in the area. :smh:
Ohhh man. It sucks to be in Vegas with people who have no money. They don't want to pay for anything and you end up having to pay for them to get them to come out

Never again. I'd rather be by myself in Vegas lol

Best place to book an airbnb? Bgc or makati?

Looks like all the good restaurants or bars are in makati. bgc looks more condensed but looks like an orlando type of rather than a place where cute bebots hang out. Anyone know the good hip neighnourhoods? I dont want that street with the ****** boxing and hookers everywhere lol.

Best place to book an airbnb? Bgc or makati?

Looks like all the good restaurants or bars are in makati. bgc looks more condensed but looks like an orlando type of rather than a place where cute bebots hang out. Anyone know the good hip neighnourhoods? I dont want that street with the ****** boxing and hookers everywhere lol.
Fort its cleaner everything is more spaced out you got tons of bars and clubs near by but Poblacion be popping just dirty with all the homeless peeps and hookers

Anyone back home have connect at Conrad or Solaire Hotel? Trying to book a room for 2 nights, :nerd:

mycoldyourdone mycoldyourdone After passing by the ****** boxing area. I suggest you look for an airbnb in Rockwell. Rockwell>Fort its a 10-15 minute walk to poblacion where like you said the ****** boxing is at but this area is so much safer. They have security checkpoints at night, shuttle to the party spots and youre right beside my favorite mall powerplant.

mycoldyourdone mycoldyourdone After passing by the ****** boxing area. I suggest you look for an airbnb in Rockwell. Rockwell>Fort its a 10-15 minute walk to poblacion where like you said the ****** boxing is at but this area is so much safer. They have security checkpoints at night, shuttle to the party spots and youre right beside my favorite mall powerplant.

Thanks pare.

Would it be easy to walk from lets say fort to poblacion? Like is it safe with traffic and stuff? Or walkways/bridges. Staying couple nights in makati and couple in bgc. So i kind of want to get a mix of those plus rockwell too. Thanks for that.

Also are there any websites i should know about about new or good restaurants or whats happening in the city? I tried to search but everything seems outdated.

Also are there any websites i should know about about new or good restaurants or whats happening in the city? I tried to search but everything seems outdated.

https://www.spot.ph/ for events, new restaurants, trending stuff

https://www.zomato.com/manila for restaurant reviews and info (like yelp)

Edit: since you’ll be in the area hit up Uptown Mall in BGC and go to Livestock PH the crispy pata is transcendent. I always took my visitors there.

Fort its cleaner everything is more spaced out you got tons of bars and clubs near by but Poblacion be popping just dirty with all the homeless peeps and hookers

Surprisingly, all the backpackers stay in poblacion area.

That area is literally 24/7 open. Busy as fuuuuuu.

If you can ignore the old white sex tourists, you're gravy.

There are lots of foreign bebots staying in makati / poblacion area.

Rockwell is kinda far from poblacion area (15 min walk = 1 hr traffic).

I suggest looking for a place in the salamanca / general luna block. That's where trump tower is, century city, antel best western.

Or, there are a lot of 3 star hotels within a 10 block radius in what we refer to as Poblacion Area in Makati. Its weird since its the backpackers area, dope chill lounges at night, right to the red light district catering to old white people.

Whats good about having all of this is the convenience of everything: cheap laundry establishments, grocery supermarkets, nightmarket for cheap good seafood, lots of restaurants that are open late night.

The worst part, its the most traffic congested area in all of Manila. I usually walk to makiti ave/jupiter ave where the gas station is to get an uber. Its much faster for cars to pick u up at that spot than at poblacion.

Surprisingly, all the backpackers stay in poblacion area.

That area is literally 24/7 open. Busy as fuuuuuu.

If you can ignore the old white sex tourists, you're gravy.

There are lots of foreign bebots staying in makati / poblacion area.

There’s a hostel with a rooftop bar/lounge around there where all the puti travelers party at

There’s a hostel with a rooftop bar/lounge around there where all the puti travelers party at

yeah, Its called z hostel.

Also where the white locals who speak filipino also chill. Another lounge on the right of z hostel is another awesome spot.

Cant walk to the Fort from poblacion.
Rockwell to poblacion is 10-15 minute walk but they offer golf carts shuttles so youre good.
When i go to poblacion i park in Rockwell and take the shuttle.

I’m hoping to have my bachelor party in the Philippines.

I don’t have any close family left there.
Someone said bachelor party?
13F43119-1846-47E9-90D4-74E074108D32.gif

Reactions: fx2
Some informative videos I wanted to share

Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. Kinda related but the lady in the first vid makes a lot of good vids regarding immigrants and minorities in the US.

Back
Top Bottom