Filipino Culture Thread

yo I’ve heard of this brand of ube ice cream. Aren’t the owner(s) not even Pinoy? I’ve yet to try it but I really want to. I’m taking Magnolia over TJ for commercially available Ube ice cream though.
I like this spot in LA called WanderlustCreamery. They make a Ube Malted Crunch ice cream and it’s :smokin .
Mitchell's is not Filipino owned. (Although maybe they married into one.) Alot of the workers there are filipino.
Need to try that Wanderlust tho....

Reactions: Ube
A friend of mine told me to try vegan empanada, said it was bomb. In my head I’m like wtf that sounds terrible..

turns out she meant Vigan empanada, as in empanada from Vigan which has slightly different filling and is orange.

Vegan Filipino food. :lol:

Speaking of Filipino food. Am I one of the few that can't eat a Filipino dish every day of the week? Since moving with my in-laws, I've grown tired of Filipino food quick.

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
Cafe in my work building had torta talong today. Bought some for lunch lol.

Verdict: Not bad at all.

Last edited:
Vegan Filipino food. :lol:

Speaking of Filipino food. Am I one of the few that can't eat a Filipino dish every day of the week? Since moving with my in-laws, I've grown tired of Filipino food quick.

it gets heavy, plus a lot of common dishes are similar to other common dishes. can't be eating 5 forms of "tomato based stew" 5 days straight

I was looking for a shirt. . . And found these.
20200627_095204.jpg
20200627_095216.jpg

DS! Never even wore it....

But wifeys is pretty used...
20200627_095516.jpg
20200627_095532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom