Filipino Restaurants in Daly City

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Also Patio Filipino in San Bruno area. A little more expensive though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and Fil-Am on school st
pimp.gif
homegirls fam owns that

ongpin/house of sisig
pimp.gif
another homegirls fam owns that
laugh.gif
YUP!!! Whenever I drive pass that I roll down the windows and take smell of that smoke from there
laugh.gif

Ongpin is good too, haven't had that in awhile.

Superstar is dope too! I went there plenty of times during my high school days at Balboa
pimp.gif

all you east bay heads, tribu opened up another location in union landing. its where the roses used to be next to pasta pomodoro.

Originally Posted by LORENander

all you east bay heads, tribu opened up another location in union landing. its where the roses used to be next to pasta pomodoro.

How is that place btw? Glad to see a closer location

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by LORENander

How is that place btw? Glad to see a closer location

actually, i havent gone yet, but a homie of mine told me about it. hes been twice, and he says the food is ok but the service sucked. maybe because it justopened and all.

Also check out Red Ribbon and Miche's (formerly known as Q Cup) in Daly City, right by Jollibee

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

Miche's (formerly known as Q Cup) in Daly City, right by Jollibee

I miss q cup..I walked in there and I almost walked out cuz the scenery was different..I thought I went into the wrong store when miche first opened. Lol. Atleast they still serve crepes and Thai tea.

Back
Top Bottom