Final ''Friday'' film

Sorry if late but new friday movie ''Last Friday'' with Smokey 
pimp.gif

A final sequel titled Last Friday was announced by Cube on March 9, 2011. Chris Tucker has shown interest in reprising his role as Smokey. Filming for the movie will start once everyone has cleared up their schedules. - wikipedia

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

pass

only the first one was funny. 2 and 3 were hot garbage
You buggin. I thought this at first too. But after watching each a few times, you have to look at them seperately even though they are part of the same franchise. Out of the 3, Next Friday was the worst, and that wasn't that bad. 3 is funny as hell tho.

ehh..chris tucker fat as hell now. ironic i was told i look like him yesterday...o_0

Originally Posted by Freeze

ehh..chris tucker fat as hell now. ironic i was told i look like him yesterday...o_0

naw. Chris was on Leno last week and he slimmed back down. I guess he kinda lets himself go when he's not working, but gets back in shape when he's about to be in the spotlight again. sorta like what Janet Jackson does
laugh.gif

the 2nd and 3rd movies had to much of a hollywood influence

The 1st movie was a hood classic.

I dont see this new one being funny at all.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

pass

only the first one was funny. 2 and 3 were hot garbage
You buggin. I thought this at first too. But after watching each a few times, you have to look at them seperately even though they are part of the same franchise. Out of the 3, Next Friday was the worst, and that wasn't that bad. 3 is funny as hell tho.

I agree... I think 2 was the worst but it's still funny. I look forward to watching part 3 every year during christmas even if its on USA channel. 

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

theyll be mad old tho so im not sure how this will work

Old and overweight. I'm not getting my hopes up. But my blackness will not permit me to not see this movie.
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by proper english

Tucker & Epps in the same movie?
*crosses fingaz*

pimp.gif
Lil Duval and Kevin Hart need to sign up too

And I just told someone that should do a prequel called "Remember that Friday"
Cause regardless what everyone thinks about the Friday Series it put a lot of people on (Chris Tucker, Mike Epps, Katt Williams and Terry Crews)

Plus there aren't really any "Big Time" films putting black comedians on like they use too....
30t6p3b.gif

Eh, im not even excited. With the family friendly Ice Cube of the past decade and the god fearing/loving Chris Tucker, this movie could turn out beyond trash.

they gonna look like clint eastwood in gran torino
laugh.gif
dudes are gettin old.

i'll still watch. still doubtful tucker will be in it though, he'll want 20 million or something.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by proper english

Tucker & Epps in the same movie?
*crosses fingaz*

pimp.gif
Lil Duval and Kevin Hart need to sign up too

And I just told someone that should do a prequel called "Remember that Friday"
Cause regardless what everyone thinks about the Friday Series it put a lot of people on (Chris Tucker, Mike Epps, Katt Williams and Terry Crews)

Plus there aren't really any "Big Time" films putting black comedians on like they use too....
30t6p3b.gif
Kevin Heart...I guess
Lil Duval....dude is not funny at all

Isn't Kevin Hart like the front-runner of black comedians right now?

Katt Williams just went away for some reason, but EVERYBODY I know has seen the most recent Kevin Hart special.

Back
Top Bottom