Final scene of Ali - Appreciation

Originally Posted by Buc Em

gives me chills every time.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same here.. that melody fits perfectly with that scene.
pimp.gif
[/color]

Good scene.

Only thing that bothered me was that they make it seem as if Ali was taking a beating
and his only chance was to go for a K.O.

He was handily beating Foreman to the punch, and George wasn't landing anything other than a couple
punches here and there.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Good scene.

Only thing that bothered me was that they make it seem as if Ali was taking a beating
and his only chance was to go for a K.O.

He was handily beating Foreman to the punch, and George wasn't landing anything other than a couple
punches here and there.
Are you serious?

great scene. there is just something about that song playing the background. whenever ali is on tv i sit and watch the whole thing one of my favorite movies period

Originally Posted by cguy610

Are you serious?

what?
That Ali was winning the fight at that point.  It's been a long time since I watched it but I remember Ali against the ropes taking a beating.  Ali would have some flurries at the end of some the rounds but other than that, I didn't think Ali did much. 

Are you serious?

what?
That Ali was winning the fight at that point.  It's been a long time since I watched it but I remember Ali against the ropes taking a beating.  Ali would have some flurries at the end of some the rounds but other than that, I didn't think Ali did much. 
I had him winning going into the 8th round.
Ali was landing the cleaner punches, and was taking almost all of Foreman's punches on his arms.
around the 6th Foreman was slowing down, and Ali began to open up more.

Are you serious?

what?
I had him winning going into the 8th round.
Ali was landing the cleaner punches, and was taking almost all of Foreman's punches on his arms.
around the 6th Foreman was slowing down, and Ali began to open up more.
Maybe I'll have to watch it again.  You do have the boxing avy so I figure you must know what you're talking about. 

Maybe I'll have to watch it again.  You do have the boxing avy so I figure you must know what you're talking about. 

The Brawl in Montreal.
pimp.gif

Muhammad Ali was one of the most dynamic personalities of the 20th and yet this was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. The entire movie sucked.

Back
Top Bottom