Final : Washington ******** [22] Arizona Cardinals [21] : 9.18.2011 : WK2

#$#@ these red zone visits that end with FGs
ohwell.gif

It'sabouttime...I said that because Fred Davis is absolutely tearing it up out there to the point that Cooley is becoming obsolete for this team.

Game had no business being that close, but the win is the most important thing.

Next up, Dallas on Monday Night. 3-0 here we come!

If the Skins can get any consistency out of Grossman and LaRon healthy they will surprise some people this year

well assuming dallas wins today.. hopefully you guys beat them next week

#Feelsgoodman

%!+%##% Gano
30t6p3b.gif
I was more pissed about the penalty on the KO rather than the blocked FG. Speaking of the blocked FG, Campbell is a guy we COULD have had if Vinny didn't waste 2/3 of the 2nd rounders back in 08' on bums.

Ryan Kerrigan isn't nearly as fast as Clay Matthews coming off the edge, but damn the kid is a savage. He's gonna be a real good one. Him + Rak
pimp.gif

Up until Fitzgerald scored his TD, I thought DeAngelo Hall was doing a good job in coverage....

Helu is quite the change of pace back...we haven't had that in Washington since....forever.

1/2 INTs was Rex's fault...bad Rex showed up in the RZ tho, and that was the killer. Overall he had a decent day and showed some resiliency. I can live with him at QB this year...

DBs have to get healthy going into next Monday. Let's get it!!

*It's crazy that Niles Paul can get a game jersey but Hankerson can't.  Not ##$$ on Paul because he's a damn good blocking WR and is playing some ST....Hank better get his ##$$ together. 

*I was pulling for Jason Campbell today but the Raiders came up short...up 18 at the half and blew it
30t6p3b.gif
  He played well tho....

DJ's I was doing the same for JC
laugh.gif
He had a pretty good game though even though they blew it at the end.

Kerrigan looks like a mighty good draft pick right now. Helu too.

One of those INT's was Rex's fault, the other was a good throw but they missed the PI. Overally he played pretty well, but he needs to work on making sure he doesn't get so many passes tipped at the LOS.

Defense played pretty damn well for having the injuries in the secondary.

Overall considering I thought we'd win 4 games this year, we are looking pretty good. I've been pleasantly surprised and am glad I was wrong about our talent level, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

DJ's I was doing the same for JC
laugh.gif
He had a pretty good game though even though they blew it at the end.

Kerrigan looks like a mighty good draft pick right now. Helu too.

One of those INT's was Rex's fault, the other was a good throw but they missed the PI. Overally he played pretty well, but he needs to work on making sure he doesn't get so many passes tipped at the LOS.

Defense played pretty damn well for having the injuries in the secondary.

Overall considering I thought we'd win 4 games this year, we are looking pretty good. I've been pleasantly surprised and am glad I was wrong about our talent level, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
The Shanahan's gotta roll Rex out more so the passes don't get tipped.....isn't he only like 6'0"?? 

*OK...that punt to end the game shouldn't have happened, right?  For the life of me I can't figure out WHY the Skins called a TO while in "victory" formation.  Did anyone else catch this?

Back
Top Bottom