Final : Washington ******** [22] Arizona Cardinals [21] : 9.18.2011 : WK2

Between Rookie Cam Newton carving up Zona's defense last week, Kevin Kolb being their QB and us being at home, I see no reason why we shouldn't win this game. Granted they have Fitz, Dockett and Pat Peterson...but still...let's be 2-0 heading into Dallas!

Game starts at 1 PM Sunday on FOX. Go Skins

This game seems very win-able for us.

But these are the types of games we lose typically lol.  Like when we lose to the rams 2 years in a row and they are complete trash, but we beat the packers.

I really hope we use hightower/helu/torrain(if he is even used) a lot.  I think we should be able to run on them.  I am always afraid when we are on defense.  I am assuming we give up the usual 1-2 deep pass plays probably to Doucet or Fitz.  But if we can limit that i think we can contain Beanie Wells.

Is landry due back anytime soon (def won't help our deep pass coverage but will help our run defense)

If this is truly a new era, we gonna win the games we should from this season on.

As for LaRon...the target date all along has been Week 3 and really, I'd rather be sure he's 100% after watching all these injuries happen around the league...hopefully that kid Gomes plays more...surely he can't be worse than Bum Doughty.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

If this is truly a new era, we gonna win the games we should from this season on.

As for LaRon...the target date all along has been Week 3 and really, I'd rather be sure he's 100% after watching all these injuries happen around the league...hopefully that kid Gomes plays more...surely he can't be worse than Bum Doughty.

Yes Doughty has to go... He is basically the new Smoot. And I think we can win this game oline has to start playing better.Rex wi

Trent Williams HAS to step up....

O-Line did a real bad job vs. the Giants both in pass protection and and run blocking. Can't rely on Rex to throw for 300+ yards every game. I'd like to see Hightower be around 110 yards rushing (and as a team over 130) on Sunday.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

O-Line did a real bad job vs. the Giants both in pass protection and and run blocking. Can't rely on Rex to throw for 300+ yards every game. I'd like to see Hightower be around 110 yards rushing (and as a team over 130) on Sunday.

QFT

Trent looked real bad against Pierre-Paul.  I think if run early and often we should win the game. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm sure he knows
30t6p3b.gif

I think we got this one our Defense is too nice..I am worried about Fitz tho but we'll be alright 

Hoping for a victory! First game made me proud of this squad for actually showing up to play and not getting pooped on like usual. HTTR

I think Landry's going to sit this game out too. Dejon Gomes need to get the start over Reed Dought. I'd rather have a rookie make mistakes then Doughty get constantly abused. Not much difference in not knowing what the hell is going on vs. correctly diagnosing the play but arriving 2 seconds late.

Kolb is gonna get better each week. Skins are 4 point favorites and I'm not even worried about it. GO CARDS 
pimp.gif

are there any cards' fans on NT?

anyways hopefully this goes better this time, go cards

I hate living in this area, ******** on at 1 and then NE/SD at 4. Ravens game is not even on at 1. Won't be watching football until 8:30 i guess

******** inactives for Cardinals game: WR Austin, S Landry, LB Fox,LB White, OL Willie Smith, WR Hankerson, DL Scott

Back
Top Bottom