Final : Washington ******** [28] New York Giants [14] : 9.11.2011 : WK1

******** by 17. haha

pretty excited for this season begin

giants don't hold my confidence too much, but this should be relatively easy for them

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that the ******** decided over the weekend to start Rex Grossman over John Beck in the season opener.

Grossman might have the shortest leash of any Week 1 starting quarterback in the league, but he outplayed John Beck in the preseason. Grossman finished August with a 64.2 completion rate and 7.7 YPA to go with two touchdowns and one interception before sitting out the exhibition finale. Beck was more pedestrian with 62.5% completions, 7.4 yards per attempt, one touchdown, and two picks. The Skins rightfully awarded Grossman the Week 1 job based on that, but both quarterbacks will make starts this year.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

******** by 17.

simpson_ha_ha_architect_job_architecture_salary.jpg

It's the ********, if we lose this game fire Coughlin and Gilbride on the spot. Might go to this game

Its a joke people. I thought you NFC East fans would get it
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I highly doubt we'll get steamrolled which has been the tradition as of late. Our Defense will keep us in it. Eli throws at least 2 picks for sure. 

for you fantasy football lovers...
Santana Moss - 9 receptions - 105 yards - 2 TD's

santana-moss.jpg

(and no. I don't like either of these teams.  The Giants banged up pass D is gonna get torched on two big plays from Moss.  Work the waivers NT)

Hopefully we can pull this one out! If not, then hopefully we can keep it close I can't take another blowout against the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom