FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Opinions about this shoe aside...

[super-duper mega PAUSE] I really enjoyed the thick/padded tongue used on these, SC Hi's and the BW, Jordan 5, etc... [/superduper-mega PAUSE]

That's probably why all 4 are some of my favorites from that era.

One of the reasons I've stopped buying Nikes completely is that they wont retro this shoe....but do them properly one more time and its an instant cop....

not bad, especially the infrareds, but nike prob. doesn't think there's a high demand for these. and they're prob. right. these would be on saleeverywhere. still nice tho.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nike prob. doesn't think there's a high demand for these. and they're prob. right. these would be on sale everywhere.
Yeah. No demand for these... On sale everywhere... Not like ATCs, Trainer IIIs or Digs, for example, they sold everyone on release day!

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nike prob. doesn't think there's a high demand for these. and they're prob. right. these would be on sale everywhere.
Yeah. No demand for these... On sale everywhere... Not like ATCs, Trainer IIIs or Digs, for example, they sold everyone on release day!
Good point about the Air Digs...if they retro that shoe out of no where I can't see why they won't retro these. Guess that's thereason Nike laid-off a bunch of sales and marketing people recently. They need to get some people back into the company who really have a passion for shoes...

97b25642b76b1071c416b4377461d3c2580e8dc.jpg

omg pleaseeeee don't $%*% these up if ever reproduced. as for the people saying posts like these only come up because their hypebeast... WRONG... i'dlike label you ignorant. trainers were, and still are, the *%%%... it's just been pushed aside cuz of the dunk era. same goes with the blazer. i'vebeen saying for years they are my fave nike and they're fresh and i've always been laughed at cuz of the minimal design and now look- nike pumps moreout per year and everyone's jizzing in a pair.

I had the mids with the neon green/yellow tongue with the darker green accents when I was a kid in fourth grade. I remember the first day I wore them, theyturned a lot of heads! I want these shoes again!!!

damn i love traineres but never even knew these existed... man nike needs to hurry up and bring these back... they are super sick!
No more fusions!!!!! lol

Originally Posted by blco02

I can only imagine how badly they would butcher a retro of these...

This is something I have just learned to expect from Nike.

^^^ a lot of people, funny people saying they don't like a shoe are usually the same people jocking it after they become "sought after"

Fellas can we get a petition going on these? It might work but it's worth a try huh?

Didn't Spike have these on in mo better blues?

I'd cop if retroed. These are one of those crazy pairs that I could only admire from afar cause I chose Jordans.

these are as ill today as the day they came out. I remeber I was like 12 when these came out, and I wanted them bad. Not sure why I didn't get them. Prolly came out after my parents already got me a pair of sneakers for basketball season. Anyhow, I remember I liked them all but the Pink colorway was themost hyped. I remember even my vice principal who was our basketball coach had the lime green colorway.

Back
Top Bottom